15+ Year Old Account

Bio - Umber Goonrock

Name: Umber Goonrock
    Race: Tauren/Fel-Sworn
    Class: Runemaster
    Personality: He does not hesitate to do any task, regardless of how brutal it may be as long as it benefits him,he does not regard himself as mean, some may say he enjoys to do it but he just thinks it important enjoy what one does. He does not talk a lot but has a lot say.He always tries to stay three steps ahead of everyone else.He once was tried to change his appearance so people could like him but all the tries failed and he thought it was a lost cause so he began to embrace his evil side.
    Dislikes: Doing nothing, warlocks, paladins, priest,
    Appearance:Eleven feet,850 pounds,huge black horns that curve downward, his body is like it is a wall ,muscles just seem like if it grew any more it would tear his skin, his body seems very deformed, has runes plastered all over his body some grayed out or some active.
    Strengths:Huge amount of strength,very intelligent, and is always prepared, his special runes that can suit his needs, may intimidate people by his sheer size or looks.
    Weaknesses: Feels no pain, has no certain person he can count/rely on when he is in trouble, people are racist because he is demon-like and some warlocks may seek to try to control him, by his immense size it is hard for him to get in some dwelling.
    Occupation: Mercenary, will double cross people if the people pays more.

History: He was a orphan when he was a child but a orc named Dak'mal found him.He did made him study, train as a small boy just to do the warlocks bidding but the calf did not know better, further on in his age the warlock did studies on him and some of them did not end up quite well,The tauren became demonic and he also learned rune magic from some studies. But the tauren never knew where he came from, a visit to thunder bluff do some of his masters bidding, but it did not be so joyous as some my think.His people looked at him and all they saw was a demonic being and acted like he was worse the tauren's enemies(alliance) and he returned to master in sorrow. He did Dak'mal's biddings for quite some time but then something happened. He was cutting huge trees but a squirrel looked at him like any other person ,he thought this strange that it did not run immediately run away from him like other people would do. He then began having questions but his slaver just tried to halt his questions. He soon realized that he did not want to do someone's brunt work so he put his master in a place to be killed. After he was free started to work as a mercenary, doing work for what ever he desires and will almost work for anyone. But by his line of work and his demonic looks many people will not even talk to him so he really only gets to talk to malefic people.He used to try to get normal people to talk to him, even went as far as altering his own appearance but with everything he has tried he has not found a way to reverse his demonic appearance.He has given up his last hope and just are facing the facts he will not be seen good or not even neutral, so he starts to embrace his malevolence side.

((This is my first one so if you have any suggestions or input please do, I looked it never said it had to be a certain class just so he is not invincible?<@:} ))
    Last edited by apepi; 2010-06-18 at 06:38 PM.

I like how you are fel-sworn. Good bio, I am tired, so expect more feedback tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garots View Post
    I like how you are fel-sworn. Good bio, I am tired, so expect more feedback tomorrow.
    Well he is in Lands of Mystery book, but being a tauren and a fel-worn caught my attention,SO I am trying to create a back story for him and then I will clean it out and make sure it makes since.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I think if you make him a runemaster you need to explain what that class is like
    I like the part about the squirrel
    Feels no pain? That is a weakness and a strength imo

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Well he is in Lands of Mystery book, but being a tauren and a fel-worn caught my attention,SO I am trying to create a back story for him and then I will clean it out and make sure it makes since.
    keep doing so, but as of now, he's pretty good.

15+ Year Old Account
    So can I start to rp now?I requested to join the rp group(I did it before I made my guy) and if I do on my signature what color should it be? I am thinking it fits closest to a mage or a warrior.

Accepted

---------- Post added 06-18-2010 at 11:45 AM ----------

Here is the guide to colors.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

15+ Year Old Account
    Okay thank you,if I do anything wrong please tell me:}