Post Fenrir the Vampiric Magic-Knight

Name: Fenrir *Phantom* Dawnblade

Nicknames: Fen by those he knows personally, known as Phantom to his employers.

Race: San'layan

Class: Magic-Knight, Though he is not a shaman he can cast some lightning spells.

Affiliation: Mercenary

Dislikes: Garlic, Scourge, and Demons.

Mindset: Calm and Tactical with the loss of his wife hes killed his emotions off and does anything for money, He serves no one but himself. Once he his hired he will die before he fails his mission.

Body type: A little taller and more muscular then the average blood elf, fairly handsome the only things obscuring is features is the medium scar from his forehead straight down across his left eye and the cross shaped scar on his right cheek.

Appearance: He is wearing http://www.wowhead.com/itemset=-88 Minus the helm and two http://www.wowhead.com/item=51393 Plain black plate boots bracers belt and for a helmet he has http://www.wowhead.com/item=23909 Looks like a Belf except more pale, fangs, sharper nails, Crimson Eyes, And a silver foxtail.

Strengths: Able to fight with most weapons, quick on his feet, what makes him so strong is the fact of him being able to use sword and spell while fighting and combining magic and sword abilitys.

Weakness: Must drain something of blood every ten hours if not he becomes sated after ten hours without blood.

Story: As a young elf wanting to be a Sunstrider was normal with the Sin'dori, but Fenrir wanted to be something more much more. As an only child he was often spoiled but didnt what what he had, what he wanted was to be a hero, a legend in his own time. But his father said he was dreaming and he should become a magister and his mother didnt care, she followed his father in whatever choice he made good or bad she wanted to live life in with richs. So by the age of 17 Fenrir had become an apprentice to a Master Mage and traveled with the his master and the battalion he was stationed with in Hellfire Penninsula. They fought many battles but eventully they were the hunted and a suprise attack on Fenrirs encampment, although they fought valiantly they forces were being diminished. Fenrir did a very un-mage like thing and picked up one of the fallen Fel-Guards demonic axes and some of his fallen allys plate armor and fought off the demons with help of his master. After it was all over few survived, two Rangers, a Rogue, his master and himself. Even though Fenrir started to like being a mage, he finally found his true calling. He decided to train as a mage for several more years but eventully he would go and train with the Hordes Orcish Warriors for a number of years.

Time passed and eventully came the time his mage training had ended with his now late Master Mage. He packed his things at the age of 48 and teleported to the pride and main city of the Horde, Orgrimmar. He sought out the Warchief Thrall and pleaded to be trained in the ways of a Warrior, and while he was granted permission he had to prove himself worthy, for Sin'dori warriors were unheard of. Thrall and his second in command the Elder Saurfang watched over him instructing him and realising this one and lone Blood Elf was different.

More years passed and he had passed the tests and quests of a warrior by the age of 76. He and finally finished for the most part of what he set out to do, and doing so became the first Sin'dori Warrior. And now he had proven himself to Thrall and Elder Saurfang, they set him out with four others to finish what the Horde started in Outland. He as a Magic-Knight, Shadow the Forsaken Assassin, the Tauren druid Gabor, along with their healer Ruaneth Blood Elf Priestess, and their Orc Warrior commander only known as Scar most likely due to the fact of the scar beggining at his scalp and curving up around his left eye.

Over the years Fenrir and his friends traveled Outland and eventully were seperated due to being sent on different missions, Now only Fenrir and Ruaneth remained of the original team. Ruaneth and Fenrir were kindrend spirits they shared everything helped each other through problems and cared deeply for each other, and eventully they fell in love. Even though he worried about her fighting, he was glad she was by his side. He vowed to keep her safe from harm for as long he could live and breath, and for the most part he did he kept her safe from mortal harm, until that unfateful day...

The month after Fenrir proposed and he and Ruaneth were happily married, They were sent to the Ghostlands which lucky for them wasnt far from their home in Silvermoon City. Their mission was simple go into Zul'aman and try to pursuade the trolls living their to join the Horde, easier said then done. In the middle of the mission Ruaneth was poisoned by one of the trolls with a envenomed dart. While the wound was not fatal the poison was to much and to hard to cure, and while Fenrir tried summoning a portal to Silvermoon Ruaneth passed away the poison and taken its toll...

Striken with anger, sorrow and bloodlust Fenrir put aside his mission and went nearly insane with pain. He killed every single jungle troll in his sight and anyone foolish enough to stand between him and his revenge. When he reached the end where the troll had fled he found him to be Zul'jin leader of the Zul'aman trolls. By killing his wife that Fenrir warned Zul'jin that was a line he should not have crossed, Fenrir and Zul fought mercilessly but in the end Zul'jin was outmatched and was finished off by a flaming execution. Fenrir never recovered from the loss of his wife and left the army of the Horde forging his own path to glory.

Fenrir was hired as a mercenary by the age of 105 from a orginization known as the Shattered Sun and went with the group of adventurers to the dreaded Karazan. While they were resting Fenrir said he was going to explore and with up some stairs behind the stables. There he saw some light escaping through some cracks in a door, Silently he stepped up to the door, but it swung open and something flew at him faster then he could draw his blades and knocked him unconcious. He awoke leaned up against the door with the adventurers gathered around and a spliting headache and a sharp pain in his neck. While he had faint memory of what happened he knew what the bite was from because of the rumors floating around Karazan and what lurked inside....

After the Karazan raid he returned to his home in Silvermoon, he was lightheaded so rather then go with his friends to the pub and to the auction house to sell the loot they recovered he told them he was still a little groggy and went to sleep in the inn. Fenrir awoke in the middle of the night shivering uncontrolably but the room wasnt cold, He sat up and threw his clothes on fumbling with the shirt and cursing himself for getting the one with buttons. As he passed the mirror from putting in the band to hold his hair up he saw something different, He was very pale looking like someone powdered him but most noticable were his eyes. They had become bloodshot and the center of his eye became a deep red. From there he knew of what he had become, A Vampire, one of the undead itself the thing he loathed the most. He knew his people would no longer except him but who would? He set out to find the answers.

That was 5 years ago when it happened and still he remembered it all but now he accepted his new vampiric self. He could use it to his advantage he could use the fear he installed in his enemys. With this new power he would put its power to its limits. With nothing left to lose he began to make a new life for himself as...A San'layan.

So all those who oppose...Beware for Fenrir The Phantom is as relentless as they come, He will stop at nothing to fufill his mission.
    Last edited by Fenrir The Phantom; 2010-06-21 at 11:30 PM. Reason: Fixing It

15+ Year Old Account
    Most people have their character bios here http://www.mmo-champion.com/forums/3...ing-discussion
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Yeah I sent a mod a request to move it didnt notice till now

Jr race is incorrect. It's called darkfallen or san'layan. It made me a lore freak cringe in agony....(vampires do not sparkle!)

Age man! considering you're an elf, 24 years of age would be but a child, not a man seeking to find greatness in Karazan. I suggest putting an elf around 120 years of age, as the age of adulthood is 110 and recklessness stays in young elves for many years after that. Don't worry, a 120 year old elf looks just as a lithe 24 year old human does

---------- Post added 06-21-2010 at 02:39 AM ----------

Sorry, that was quite harsh; the story is good, but not yet there yet, we don't have enough information concerning the character himself, his personality, his friends, his family and his mental stability. Once that's there, I'm sure you'll have a very fun time RPing with a complete character

I should add, "Edge" isn't a proper name for an elf. Perhaps if you wanted something similar, you could use the name "Gladius". Latin words seem to work well as elven names.

His history is fine for the part where he is transformed, but it's nice to know his background as a child; what career paths he took, what his family life was like, etc.

Alright I'll re-work some stuff and get it fixed TY for you imput

Yeah. Your fantasy names of 'Edge' and 'Killer' for elves can't live here. If you get stuck on a name, stroll through that race's city. You'll get something after.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

I like this one, way better then the first, still a bit young over all but plausible, so it would easily pass. I like the way you describe his life well, but I would like to have just a bit more about his personality; is he quick-minded? witty? strong? short? tall? handsome? any prominent battle-scars?

All this is just refining, I think this is good enough for the time being, go apply for RP and go join a story where your character fits in!

There fixed hopefully for the last time :P

Much, much better. Still sounds like a post-Arugal Worgen name, but I'll live.
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

I'm not the greatest at names so sue me :P but thank you

10+ Year Old Account
    If you want to find a more San'layan sounding name i'd suggest having a look at the blood princes in ICC. Or I spose that you could have kept your original name from when you were a blood elf... it's up to you anywya

Like I previously stated: walk through your races respective city, you'll find a name.
    Best of 5 years!