Holy Paladin BiS and Ruby Sanctum

How good are the new Ruby Sanctum items, compared to current BiS gear ? (Holy Paladin)

IF im not mistaken. THe heroic versions of the cloak, boots, and cloth bracers would be our new BiS. Same itemization but higher ilvl overall. (NOT GEARSCORE WHORE)
    Although Id need to check the stats more thoroughly to be sure.

The healing trinket doesnt look quite too bad, but will need both in-depth testing, and figure out how to make up for such loss of regen if replacing solace/MTC.
    I guess I'm back? Sighhhh....

If the trinket's proc is anything like Trauma's proc, i wouldnt take that trinket over a priest/druid/shaman. But yeah the boots and cloak are BiS. The bracers are BiS for 6 classes so dont hold your breath for them.

Feel free to PM me about any question you might have regarding LoL.
    Holy paladin

Quote Originally Posted by thoukaia View Post
    If the trinket's proc is anything like Trauma's proc, i wouldnt take that trinket over a priest/druid/shaman. But yeah the boots and cloak are BiS. The bracers are BiS for 6 classes so dont hold your breath for them.
    Difference between trauma and this which would make it supposedly better is that its on-use. So you can choose when you want it. Also, it lasts 20 seconds and affects anyone you heal in those 20 seconds. From text alone, ALOT better than trauma. Although I wouldnt be surprised if there was some hidden ICD of like 5 seconds so it wouldnt be completely OP for chain heals, wild growths, etc.
    I guess I'm back? Sighhhh....