Thread: Totem Macro

Question Totem Macro

Just recently started a shaman alt and I can't seem to work out how to make a macro to cast totems at same time as I've seen other shamans end game are always summoning 4 totems in one shot so it seems... Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thx!

Shadosta - 85 / Rain (Alt) - 85/ Cøach (Retired) - 85 /Justicar (Alt) - 64

10+ Year Old Account
    That would be because its not a macro, but a spell you learn at later levels

Edit: http://www.wowhead.com/spell=66842/c...ments#comments
    Last edited by Elovan; 2010-06-21 at 01:44 AM.

There is no macro that will do that. You get spells which will let you do it as you level, though I'm not sure when as I levelled mine back in the day when you could never cast 4 at once.

Back in the day the best you had was a castsequence that would drop one each button-press and you could set up a priority for which was best dps...usually windfury>StoE>flametongue>hs or whathaveyou.

Now it's a spell you use one GCD to drop up to 4 totems (max of one for each element). There are some macros in this forum for easy totem dropping.

Herald of the Titans Baabinator's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mem View Post
    Back in the day the best you had was a castsequence that would drop one each button-press and you could set up a priority for which was best dps...usually windfury>StoE>flametongue>hs or whathaveyou.

Now it's a spell you use one GCD to drop up to 4 totems (max of one for each element). There are some macros in this forum for easy totem dropping.
    Correction, three spells

You get 3 individual spells which can all hold different totems.

For example, i have a totem set-up (i'm elemental in pve)

-Melee oriented group: Windfury, Strength of Earth, Totem of Wrath, Healing Stream Totem
    -Caster oriented group: Wrath of air, Strength of Earth, Totem of Wrath, Mana Spring totem.
    -Any group with frost DK: Wrath of Air, Stoneskin Totem, Totem of Wrath, Mana spring/healing stream totem (depending on resto sham/h pala)
    Scars show you the remnants and failures of the past.

~¡¡¡!!!AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP ASKING ABOUT MY AVATAR, I DON'T KNOW!!!¡¡¡~

Sweet - now can anyone tell me a macro to remove all of them

10+ Year Old Account
    ummmm its not a macro, but ALSO a spell that all shamans can use, called http://www.wowhead.com/spell=36936=Totemic Recall

hehe - I guess I should have used more smilies perhaps the -one. I know its a spell mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Darcam View Post
    hehe - I guess I should have used more smilies perhaps the -one. I know its a spell mate.
    To be fair, you asked for a macro to drop them all at the same time. There's no reason for us to assume you know what Totemic Recall is =]

Uhm - no... OP did that. I was trying my luck with a snappy remark... and failed.
    Last edited by Darcam; 2010-06-23 at 07:46 AM.