Thread: GTFO Mr.Kitty

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Smile GTFO Mr.Kitty

Lately my kitty cat is kinda always infront of my monitor eating/biting anything on my desk... infact at the moment i cant see what im writing because he is siting right in the way of what im typing... just wanted to see if any1 else kitties enjoy doing that? Its kinda hard to heal or tank with a kitty cat on my keyboard or NOMing on my stuff, what do you guys do?... I love meh kitteh but i dont wanna Gkick him off my desk.

PS: his name is Parker...

Put Parker on your head and wear him like a hat.
    Quote Originally Posted by worlddan
    My understanding is that deathwing will erupt from that pool and fly around squeaking, "Runescape! I was in Runescape! How do I get back to Runescape?!!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Does he sleep with you also? And eat off of the same plate?

Cats are animals, they don't need to be up in your business. Sure you love him but you gotta draw the line somewhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    if i said yes would that be weird... lol... he likes toast, and he did sleep on my feet last night so I guesse that a yes.

I had that problem until I stuck a stake through mine and roasted it in a pit then ate it, R.I.P. Mittens, you'll be missed.

Let the cat stay where he wants or i'm gonna kick your ass. :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Animals all have the "pack" mentality, even animals that are usually solitary. Like cats. With dogs you have to show that you are the 'alpha male' so that your dog knows that you are the boss and disrespect would mean punishment. If your pet is acting as if it owns the place, it means that it sees you below its own status. (i.e. You are the bitch)

Just smack it of the desk, eventually it will learn that 'jump on keyboard = getting hit' and it will stop doing it.

I'm not an animal hater, I love them. But in order to understand them you have to think like them.
    For the Emperor.

Deleted
    I feel ya, the fuzzy little blighters always attack at the worst possible moment (running across the keyboard while you're healing for example).

The younger one of the two sometimes nibbles on the cables too. And if you try to stop her, she just starts purring at you.

Cats are evil. Fuzzy, cute, manipulative evil.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soyuz View Post
    Animals all have the "pack" mentality, even animals that are usually solitary. Like cats. With dogs you have to show that you are the 'alpha male' so that your dog knows that you are the boss and disrespect would mean punishment. If your pet is acting as if it owns the place, it means that it sees you below its own status. (i.e. You are the bitch)

Just smack it of the desk, eventually it will learn that 'jump on keyboard = getting hit' and it will stop doing it.

I'm not an animal hater, I love them. But in order to understand them you have to think like them.
    But... what will I do with this water gun?

My cat likes to sit infront of my keyboard while I raid. She used to hit the spacebar to rub her head, but now she jus sits and watches the monitor.

Quote Originally Posted by Saebjorn9 View Post
    I had that problem until I stuck a stake through mine and roasted it in a pit then ate it, R.I.P. Mittens, you'll be missed.
    I like kitties but I can't eat a whole one :]

Deleted
    You're the master right? Show Parker some tough love and gently push him down, and be firm!

10+ Year Old Account
    Cute but not Wow related.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

Quote Originally Posted by jtroia View Post
    Put Parker on your head and wear him like a hat.
    ^ it is adorible too! awnser the door like that

Quote Originally Posted by TheParafernalia View Post
    Cute but not Wow related.
    oh QQ its general discussion and it IS wow related

I do wut i want
    Last edited by Kittykitty; 2010-06-21 at 09:30 PM. Reason: moar caps

Your Sig is too big kitty

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    It does that because it wants your attention. But it seems that wasn't obvious enough for you to understand.
    The cat just wants you to care about it, because it likes you.

Squirt bottle.
    Meanwhile, in Finland...