Xbox Kinect site pics

I was just looking at it and found the pictures hilarious:

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/kinect

First pic: Guy thinks he might actually fall off the raft and into the raging rapids. I suspect hallucinogenics.

Second pic: Girl pretending to fly. She looks blazed.

Third pic: Some guy is giving a massive jumping internet high five to everyone who visits the page and scrolls that far.

How awesome wouldn't it be to play World of Warcraft with Kinect? That would take skills, real skills..

It looks promising but there needs to be some issues addressed here. Sitting down makes it buggy. I don't want to be standing up for the whole amount of time playing a video game. For example Forza 3, it looks plain silly to be standing up. Third, First person shooters. How hard will it be holding an imaginary gun and aiming? Or holding your arms out there for so long? Brutal

This looks horrible, this motion sensing stuff is a fad. I promise it will be gone soon.

OP: The photos are ftw.
    Mannoroth-US
    Deedalee - 85 Fire Mage
    All of my alts are dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Laadeeda View Post
    This looks horrible, this motion sensing stuff is a fad. I promise it will be gone soon.

Fad? hardly.. it will only be a matter of time before all consoles try and duplicate what MS did with kinect.. kis will always love interactive games.

Quote Originally Posted by Laadeeda View Post

Fad? You just made yourself look like a fool. 3D is a fad too right? Back up your arguments please
    Pandaren Warrior - Lv 95, full T17
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclonus View Post
    Since this was early in the patch, we decided to go with the 4 tank strat. We ask him to go tank Lord Mograine. He then instantly tells us that "he cannot tank the godfather of DK's, it wouldnt be right to raise my axe against him". He instantly gquits and hearths out.

OP: Dude... you made me lol with your on-the-mark explanations of the pictures. Good stuff

ANyone else feel that this thing will have it's few popular titles like xbox fit, DDR and rock band, but not go very much further than that?

Damn, they finally made better visual quality motion game than Wii! awesome

15+ Year Old Account
    Frankly, I would rather have the Wii or the Sony Move over Kinect.