Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    myeh, wasn't all that impressed by his patch kill, and this is basically the same technique, it's 'creative use of game mechanics' to the point that it's almost cheating.
    lol, it's the only possible way ANY rogue on earth CAN kill him

you can't stand and go toe to toe with either boss right now lol

IMO, it's MORE impressive that he did all this trial and error, hours of work, to figure all this out

Meh, I partly agree with Silk. It was only mildly interesting the first time, doesn't achieve that the second time. Probably the reason he didn't post this everywhere himself(or if he did .. then whatever). Congrats on finding new ways to entertain yourself.

Edited because my last sentence sounded sarcastic, it was sincere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiggity
    I think it's awesome that you tried to quantify 'epic fail' into an equation ;D

When he solos Thaddeus I'll actually watch the video.

Quote Originally Posted by dakeshi View Post
    Now this is sad

I'll give him credits for actually be bored enough to do something like that.
    your hot..

Pics or it didn't happen.....oh wait
    GG sir, GG.

you bring hope back into our class brother. I can't wait to see what you do in cataclysm when we get recuperate as a self-heal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    and this is why

WTB KT solo
    Quote Originally Posted by danielu100 View Post
    gharld fu cked name,all my friends are playing on this patch and its going fine,u fu cking ugly kid go comment ur mother face not here, morron shit.
    50% nerdrage, 50% wut? o.O

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    you bring hope back into our class brother. I can't wait to see what you do in cataclysm when we get recuperate as a self-heal.
    Im confused by your post, to you think with the power of self heal he will be able to "out heal" a bosses damage output. He would still have to find a boss with a ledge, so he can go up and down on with SS and a boss that has a pretty good agro reset range, and does reset to quick or else he wont get back to intercept it with evasion up before the boss heals. Or where you pointing towards something else. None the less good work to him although spending 5 hours killing 1 boss must be painful if your need a toilet break.

while it is an exploit, it still takes a lot of planning, patience, and precision.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SilkforCalde View Post
    Nothing was achieved. That is your biggest mistake. Absolutely nothing was achieved. In fact, I would say the opposite of achievement is what happened. Whatever that is.

Can't? You mean won't. I have never cheated in a game. I refuse to cheat. And cheaters aren't worth respect, only scorn and disgust. OH BOY THIS GUY CAN ABUSE PATHING MECHANICS. WOW HE'S SO GOOD.
    This doesn't count as an achievement... why? Because Blizzard doesn't say so? It required a lot of planning, dedication, and creativity to do this.

It's not cheating. It's how the game works. Shadowstepping to a critter is use of game mechanics. Am I cheating by putting a rat up there and Shadowstepping to it, making a boss follow me because I moved? No. It's how pathing mechanics work.

Even if you think it's cheating... why is it so disgraceful? He gained nothing from this beside fame and a good time. He hurt no one by doing this. What's the problem?
    Last edited by Orumis; 2010-06-22 at 04:37 AM.
    "Too many people have opinions on things they know nothing about. The more ignorant they are, the more opinions they have."
    -Thomas Hildern

Holy crap.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...kslap/advanced
    Tera - Kuroneko - 60 Berserker - Mount Tyrannas, Active since CB1

Oh god the exploit talk again /popcorn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice job, well done on managing such a feat... but how many hours did it take you to kill him? Now think of all the times you failed? So many wasted hours.

Ok, i can understand the attitude you may have, of ICC heroic 12/12 and maybe playing from Vanilla (didnt check armory, wouldn't load for me) so meh your bored... but isn't that a hint to GO OUTSIDE if there is nothing else to do? Instead of dream up weird and wonderful ways to solo raid bosses?

Well done to you, good job and took a lot of thinking... but for your health I seriously suggest you see the outside world too.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    Nice job, well done on managing such a feat... but how many hours did it take you to kill him? Now think of all the times you failed? So many wasted hours.

Ok, i can understand the attitude you may have, of ICC heroic 12/12 and maybe playing from Vanilla (didnt check armory, wouldn't load for me) so meh your bored... but isn't that a hint to GO OUTSIDE if there is nothing else to do? Instead of dream up weird and wonderful ways to solo raid bosses?

Well done to you, good job and took a lot of thinking... but for your health I seriously suggest you see the outside world too.
    There's not always something to do outside, you know...contrary to popular belief, sitting outside in 95 degree weather being bored isn't healthy or fun.
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

Wow impressive that you've solo'd those boss's....
    and yet sad at the same time that you solo'd those boss's....

Quote Originally Posted by Brodëy View Post
    Wow impressive that you've solo'd those boss's....
    and yet sad at the same time that you solo'd those boss's....
    How much time do you waste sitting around Dalaran doing jack shit? Or posting on these forums?

How sad is it now?
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!