Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

//care

its impressive . And tbh its hes life and Time no 1 Even know if he was sick While doing it No 1 knows anything only what he shows Pointless flaming Since he dont care shit about it .

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice job Jider! Makes me sad I left Alliance Stormreaver.

And yes, this is an accomplishment.
    The goddess in my avatar is Hayley Williams.

Ugh, I really can't stand the people that bash him saying things like: Think of the useful things he could've done.

What? What could he have done? Cured cancer? This is a game, and if you're playing it with that mindset, you're one sad hypocrite.

What USEFUL things have YOU accomplished by playing this game?
    What? Have a good time? Well so is this fellow, and you have no right to judge him.

On the real topic though, I give props to the guy for finding something to do.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's so funny the amount of haters that would have no chance of doing this even with Barney style instructions. You are telling him he has no life for soloing something in WoW, yet you are the one here discussing him soloing something in WoW on a forum about WoW.
    Last edited by Trenticle; 2010-06-22 at 02:14 PM.

hey we are ensidia we killed LK
    blizz: you exploited by accident , try again! We fix
    crowd: OMG BOOOOO YOU GUYS SUCK FUUU

hey im a rogue and i killed a boss by exploiting game mechanics
    crowd: OMG YOU ARE SO AWESOEM I WISH I COULD TOUCH YOU
    blizz: uhm... derp?

check the rogue who solo'ed zg in pre icc gear... that was quite cool... this is just sad sad bullshit... just like on patchwerk

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    Nice job, well done on managing such a feat... but how many hours did it take you to kill him? Now think of all the times you failed? So many wasted hours.

Ok, i can understand the attitude you may have, of ICC heroic 12/12 and maybe playing from Vanilla (didnt check armory, wouldn't load for me) so meh your bored... but isn't that a hint to GO OUTSIDE if there is nothing else to do? Instead of dream up weird and wonderful ways to solo raid bosses?

Well done to you, good job and took a lot of thinking... but for your health I seriously suggest you see the outside world too.
    How is doing this any more of a waste in comparison to what most people do? You could... Watch TV, which is a waste of time. You could... Play another game, but that's still a waste of time. You could go outside, I guess... But what is there to do outside? Please tell me, 'cause no one has mentioned anything worth-while. Ever.

---------- Post added 06-22-2010 at 04:21 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by dddmaster View Post
    hey we are ensidia we killed LK
    blizz: you exploited by accident , try again! We fix
    crowd: OMG BOOOOO YOU GUYS SUCK FUUU

hey im a rogue and i killed a boss by exploiting game mechanics
    crowd: OMG YOU ARE SO AWESOEM I WISH I COULD TOUCH YOU
    blizz: uhm... derp?

check the rogue who solo'ed zg in pre icc gear... that was quite cool... this is just sad sad bullshit... just like on patchwerk
    What Jider did and what Ensidia did are two different things. What Jider is doing affects nothing at all. Ensidia on the other hand, despite it being an accident snatched up the world first kill and received current, relevant loot that no one else at the time had access to.

Jider recieved a few gold and some low lvl epics. Ensidia recieved recognition as the first guild EVER to down the Lich King and got some of the best loot in game. You don't see the difference?

Why can't we just admit it? We won't stop until the blood is flowing.

What Jider did and what Ensidia did are two different things. What Jider is doing affects nothing at all. Ensidia on the other hand, despite it being an accident snatched up the world first kill and received current, relevant loot that no one else at the time had access to.

Jider recieved a few gold and some low lvl epics. Ensidia recieved recognition as the first guild EVER to down the Lich King and got some of the best loot in game. You don't see the difference?
    Jider received credit as the first person to ever solo kill patchwerk 25 and grobbulus 25. Ensidia was denied credit as the first guild to ever kill LK 25 HM. Jider got pixels for loot, Ensidia got pixels for loot. Jider got gold for killing a boss. Ensidia got gold for killing a boss.

Neither are relevant to ANYONE else. When another guild kills a 25 HM before anyone else, the only people it effects is THEMSELVES. Jider was PURPOSELY abusing game mechanics, Ensidia ACCIDENTALLY did it. Jider is a hero. Ensidia is a villain. It's the EXACT same thing, yet both are treated completely different by the public. Ahh the hypocrisy.

On another note, anyone who says "going outside" is a waste of time or is pointless because there is nothing to do, on the contrary, it is actually really good for you. He probably spent weeks figuring out the strategy and how he could bend mechanics to do this. He could, ya know, be social, go play a sport, go work out, go make friends, go for a walk, enjoy the scenery, etc, etc, etc, for infinite. There are a million different things that he COULD be doing. It's his life so I'm not judging him, if that's what he wants to do, that's fine, but don't say "there's nothing to do outside" when there's an entire world full of things to do that are much more entertaining to lots of people compared to sitting on a computer for hours and hours trying to figure out how to solo kill a boss that achieves literally NOTHING by any standards. This whole game achieves nothing by any standards. So yea.

END RANT.
    Last edited by Handsylton; 2010-06-22 at 07:30 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottishpaladin View Post
    hax.
    ^ This.

Btw, Why do people always check the loot, even if the thing they killed had absolutely no value to them?

I am sure you do it too. Curiosity!?

Whoa epic.

---------- Post added 06-23-2010 at 09:46 PM ----------

I wonder if this is nerfed yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Handsylton View Post
    Jider received credit as the first person to ever solo kill patchwerk 25 and grobbulus 25. Ensidia was denied credit as the first guild to ever kill LK 25 HM.
    Will he go down in the history books? No. He gets nothing, it was no progression, it was a fun hobby. I can create a gnome warlock named vwwvwwvwvvw and be the world first gnome warlock named, that, to kill a bunny. Not quite the same.
    Jider got pixels for loot, Ensidia got pixels for loot. Jider got gold for killing a boss. Ensidia got gold for killing a boss. Neither are relevant to ANYONE else. When another guild kills a 25 HM before anyone else, the only people it effects is THEMSELVES.
    You obviously don't understand the skill, dedication, and time put into competitive progression raiding. These feats are lightyears apart in terms of importance.

Jider was PURPOSELY abusing game mechanics, Ensidia ACCIDENTALLY did it. Jider is a hero. Ensidia is a villain. It's the EXACT same thing, yet both are treated completely different by the public. Ahh the hypocrisy.
    Please explain how Jider abused game mechanics. Everything he did was within how the game is programed to work, there is no glitch involved unless I'm reading this wrong. And Ensidia's "accidental" bug is debatable.
    On another note, anyone who says "going outside" is a waste of time or is pointless because there is nothing to do, on the contrary, it is actually really good for you. He probably spent weeks figuring out the strategy and how he could bend mechanics to do this. He could, ya know, be social, go play a sport, go work out, go make friends, go for a walk, enjoy the scenery, etc, etc, etc, for infinite. There are a million different things that he COULD be doing. It's his life so I'm not judging him, if that's what he wants to do, that's fine, but don't say "there's nothing to do outside" when there's an entire world full of things to do that are much more entertaining to lots of people compared to sitting on a computer for hours and hours trying to figure out how to solo kill a boss that achieves literally NOTHING by any standards. This whole game achieves nothing by any standards. So yea.

END RANT.
    This I agree with.
    "Too many people have opinions on things they know nothing about. The more ignorant they are, the more opinions they have."
    -Thomas Hildern

I'm surprised he wasn't banned before.

they prob would have temp banned him if there was any meaning to patchwork or anything besides icc

AMG he spent ages soloing a boss? I suppose that's less than you farming/ah whoring for gold? Or leveling up another toon? I didn't think so, you fucking hypocrites. the fact is, nothing in the game "rewards you". you take what you get out of this game and he got what he wanted.

Props bro, that's some awesome skills.

saronite bombs, that is all

Deleted
    Good job night elves ftw