The Saga of Gan'ja

Name: Nahriti "Gan'ja (Gan-ya)" Hexspear
    Faction: Horde
    Race: Troll
    Common Names and nicknames (in order of preference): Gan'ja, Riti, Hexxor
    Class: Rogue (Although sometimes he thinks hes a warrior)

Physical appearance: Gan'ja is a tall 7'9 male troll with a purplish skin tone, which inexplicably turns green near his hands and feet. He's lean but muscular and fills out even the most unflattering armour. Gan'ja is not known for his agility but his precise strikes which can leave a target crippled in pain, this is reflected by the numerous scars which make up his back and chest. The one calling sign of Gan'ja is his telltale "peacepipe" which he carries with him at all times along with his herbing pouch. It's not uncommon to see Gan'ja sitting behind his adventurers enjoying the view while they fight to their doom. He currently wears a combination of Defias Leather which washed up on to the Echo Isles and Serpentine Gear he received after his passage to manhood in the Wailing Caverns. Someone once told Gan'ja he should have been a poet, due to his white hair something unheard of in trolls his age.

Character Backround: You could say Gan'ja is the comic relief, sometimes the hero, but almost always involved in the process of defeat. He's not the smartest adventurer and in many situations will let his calm demeanor get the better of him. He was born in the Echo Isles, however he was moved to Orgrimmar to train with the other young orcs and trolls soon after his birth. He wasn't a standout in any of childhood education classes, and it wasn't until the death of his mother (due to an attack on the trolls by the Theramore Marines) that he swore to become a champion. Gan'ja is not your usual determined character though, as he takes pride in his herbing ability and his most prized possession his antique peacepipe which he received from a goblin trader who made his way to Orgrimmar one day. While he doesn't know much about the history of the peacepipe, the initials K.A.M are engraved in to the side of the device, and it's made of an enchanted material which resembles metal but is translucent. The last thing the goblin said to him before walking off with his trader bot was "Don't forget to use it, it's good luck" something he for some reason always remembers in the strangest situations.

Gan'ja is just starting his adventures in the world, but he's made quite a name for himself in the HUFL (Horde Ultimate Fighting League) with impressive combat skills and numerous judges decisions against tough opponents. He dreams of the day when he can avenge his mother, but he doesn't hold a prejudice towards any race. "If they want to hit the peace pipe, they are a friend of mine" he always says.

Gan'ja is currently looking to tag along with some strong adventurers, or even some young bucks like himself. He will do anything to prove his worth, regardless of the suicidal potential of a mission.

Strengths: Stealthy, able to pick locks, good with non-combat pets and critters, knows a lot of random people in the world

Weaknesses: His peace pipe makes a lot of noise when he's stealthed, he's known to be "too relaxed", constantly takes breaks to smoka da peace pipe, beautiful women, a lack of "herbs" will result in Gan'ja acting erratically and incoherently.

The start of his adventure begins with...:

As Gan'ja looked outside of his Undercity hotel room he realized what a awful view he had. He was staring straight down to the bank, which wasn't exactly the most cleanly of places.
    He looked to the small wooden table behind him, his peacepipe still smoking from the previous inhale.
    "Oh light!" he exclaimed, "Why be it that every time I fight in tha Undercity, they place me in the smallest, dampest, most hexxed room?"
    There was a knock on the door.
    "I'm busy mon" he said lazily to the door.
    There was another knock on the door.
    "Take a break mon, I be busy" he managed to blurt out again.
    The door was now being pounded upon, the sound hurt his ears, he was just trying to relax. He got up from his windowside stool and walked to the door, making sure to attach his herb pouch and peacepipe to his waist. You never know when you'll need it.
    As Gan'ja turned the handle the door swung open and nailed him in the face.
    The last thing he could remember, there were some shadows in the doorway, and one of the voices exclaimed "Oh! Look what you've done!".

Some time later...:

"Well now it looks like your finally awake!" the voice exclaimed.
    "Where I be mon?" Gan'ja said groggily.
    The air was cool, but refreshing, and the sound of a gushing waterfall was nearby.
    "Take a bite my friend!" said the voice, which Gan'ja deducted to be from some male creature.
    "Sorry about the mix up fellow, but it seems that Joshua is a little more physical than I'd like him to be", the voice went on.
    His vision was clearing, he was in a forest or something. Gan'ja realized that it wasn't cool air but the exhale of something extremely close to his face which was causing this sensation.
    "The pipe, I need ma pipe mon" Gan'ja said.
    "Ah yes! That little contraption that you had on you, dare say I thought it was a weapon!" the voice exclaimed.
    "I be showing you a weapon mon, get me ma peace pipe" said Gan'ja this time a little more assertively.
    "Well yes...yes...that's do able" the voice said one more time.
    Gan'ja straightened up and was faced with a very very small but muscular Quillboar.
    "Joshua!" the man exclaimed, as Gan'ja turned to see a robed white human with dark hair flailing his hands at the quillboar beside him. He wasn't sure what the matter was until he saw that the quillboar was just about to step on his peacepipe.
    "WOAH MON!" Gan'ja exclaimed, jumping out of his bed to quickly grab the device before it was stepped on.
    "Careful now Joshua, we need this fellow on our side, he's much too important to lose" the man said. "By the way, my name is Cain, Cain Deckard" he smiled, extending a hand.
    "Gan'ja, good light to ya" Gan'ja replied.
    "And I see you've met Joshua, sorry about the amenities at the hotel...it was a bit of a misunderstanding so to speak" Cain said.
    "No worries mon, I've taken bigger hits from a thunderlizard in teh barrens" Gan'ja joked.
    "Well aside from that, now that we're all acquainted, let's get started shall we?" Cain said.

(This will be how I enter my first story, some sort of continuation from this).
    Last edited by Alienganja; 2010-06-22 at 01:38 AM.
    L2P or GTFO
    - Gear isn't free, earn it
    - I also have opinions regarding this game, you're not special
    - LFG Heroics.

19 for a troll is about 9 on a human. If he is CRP, then by all means, have him 19.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

First thing that I wanna note, if you would entertain my nitpicking, is that 6'4" is actually very short for trolls, who average at 7 feet in height.

I like his name though; That and his peacepipe.

---------- Post added 06-21-2010 at 09:20 PM ----------

and Garots, according to the wowwiki lifespan page, jungle trolls mature into adulthood at 17. Where are you getting your ages?

Ok guys, ty for criticism will fix some things.

(Sorry about any lore mistakes, I'm not a huge lore head, but I love being in character).
    L2P or GTFO
    - Gear isn't free, earn it
    - I also have opinions regarding this game, you're not special
    - LFG Heroics.

10+ Year Old Account
    One of the few RP threads that have managed to interest me (I usually despise all forum stories, spammin mah "newest posts" box)
    keep up the good work I'm very interested to know what happens next
    Kaga, raid leader of Shafted, Ragnaros-EU.

((Open story?))

Quote Originally Posted by Narkøtîque View Post
    ((Open story?))
    It's a character bio, there's no roleplaying

Quote Originally Posted by LRPaterson View Post
    One of the few RP threads that have managed to interest me (I usually despise all forum stories, spammin mah "newest posts" box)
    keep up the good work I'm very interested to know what happens next
    *GASP*

I feel.... offended! I don't post that much!

---------- Post added 06-21-2010 at 09:59 PM ----------

No really I don't post that much..............yet
    Elizabeth, Paladin of Stormwind, read the story of A Paladin in the Making.
    Featuring now: Agent Vanseph, human Rogue agent of SI: 7, and Floral, the mysterious night elf Huntress
    accompanied by Hummer, ex-lion Pridelord!

The Dog sheds its fur! It's actually a chick?!