Thread: Custom names?

10+ Year Old Account

Custom names?

Just a help request here, I'm seeing a few people with what looked like custom names, instead of the usernames we got stuck with after the migration, I could be wrong ofc, but after scanning my profile settings I can't see how to set custom names so overall, not sure if they're back or not.
    Could someone confirm either way for me? And if they are back, how can I change mine?

Newb question probably, but one I felt it was worth asking.

Ty
    Kaga, raid leader of Shafted, Ragnaros-EU.

15+ Year Old Account
    Changes are by admins only at the moment. I know they're doing them in the RP section, but I'm not sure otherwise.

10+ Year Old Account
    that's right! attempting to necro my own thread in search of an update on the custom names situation, i'm seeing more and more players with custom-looking names, as opposed to badly thought out usernames such as my own, and unless it's hidden in a deep-dark corner of our setting, i'm fairly sure we can't change them on our own still.

AI WANT MAH CUSTOM NAMEZ BACK!

plz?
    Kaga, raid leader of Shafted, Ragnaros-EU.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cilraaz View Post
    Changes are by admins only at the moment. I know they're doing them in the RP section, but I'm not sure otherwise.
    I'm not really sure what other answer you want. Ask an admin or wait for the custom name mod to be re-added (if they still decide to re-add it).

Also, don't bump 2 month old topics for no reason. You'd already received an answer. Please consider this a warning. Future thread necromancy may lead to a 5 or 10 point infraction, which will lead to a 3 or 7 day ban, respectively.
    Last edited by Cilraaz; 2010-08-30 at 12:34 PM.