DotA players should try this game

Theres a game named League of Legends by the makers of DotA and Riot games, its on its own client and all and its free to play unless you choose to buy skins or heroes with Riot points, but there are also points you get from playing games called influence points. The website is league of legends .com , I cant post and actual link because I have too few posts.

What is this the third LoL topic? Before posting look to see if there are similar topics. Btw HoN is better. LoL is more relaxed, casual and kiddy like. For serious graphics and better heroes HoN is the way to go. The only thing that sucks about both theses games, their community suck.

The community varies in parts of the world. Number one reason for me to quit DotA in the first place was my country's horrible DotA community (shameless maphack, foul mouthing during matchs etc) and I found HoN to be much better.

LoL < HoN imo. HoN does a much better job at heroes balancing.

Quote Originally Posted by kronpas View Post
    The community varies in parts of the world. Number one reason for me to quit DotA in the first place was my country's horrible DotA community (shameless maphack, foul mouthing during matchs etc) and I found HoN to be much better.

LoL < HoN imo. HoN does a much better job at heroes balancing.
    Agreed. HoN is much better, too bad it isnt free