Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amgyn View Post
    prat broke and you can't move the text box or arrows anymore
    What he said

But really, just wait a bit. I don't remember all of the changes being on the PTR so people probably haven't gotten to dev for it very much yet, and I wouldn't be surprised if it's a little more protected now with RealID.

go to curse.com, done...

Chatter and Cellular both seem broken for me.

Most, if not all the chat mods are currently broken. Prat creator has said that he'll try and fix as many issues as he can this weekend, but I'm guessing it's a long list of things that are broken, so it might take a while.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Try the new update of Chatter - it's fixed the chatframe moving issue, and most of the others.

Chatter/PRAT and Wim
    Cake!

15+ Year Old Account

spelling

everyone giving these addon options are obviously EU and don't have the new patch up yet. the new chat box cannot be set to the edge of your screen anymore, on my 21" it's a good inch or so off the edge(2-3 centimeters i'd guess)

tldr the new chat box sucks

i use chatter, and like it very much, plus a sexy background with kgpanels should do the trick

CTMod (ctmod.net) will move it to the edge and seems to be working fine with the update... you can just download the "Core" component if you don't want all the added fluff.

One of the few benefits from having the patch a week approx later in the EU than the US.
    Gives time for some of the updates to filter through so we suffer from less horribly broken addons.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Chatter fits to the edge just fine on my WoW, as well as staying there through reloads and relogs - and I'm sitting Deep in the Heart of Texas. The 2nd update on Wednesday fixed the edge collision issue.

Though something worth noting for those still in the EU.
    Do not update Chatter to a 3.3.5 version until after the patch.
    Mine broke by doing so, and I had to roll back two versions.
    No big problem, just an annoying one.

Quote Originally Posted by dabros View Post
    everyone giving these addon options are obviously EU and don't have the new patch up yet. the new chat box cannot be set to the edge of your screen anymore, on my 21" it's a good inch or so off the edge(2-3 centimeters i'd guess)

tldr the new chat box sucks
    /agree

I have mine butted up to the bottom left corner before 3.3.5, but now the new chat box is an abomination with that 1inch buffer zone from the bottom... UGH... and the CT Mod core doesnt work yet as I use that also to tweak some of my UI settings and chat settings.

Quote Originally Posted by Blatz View Post
    and the CT Mod core doesnt work yet as I use that also to tweak some of my UI settings and chat settings.
    The update worked perfectly fine for me. o.O They added an option to allow you to move the chat box to the edge... you just have to go in and enable it.

10+ Year Old Account
    prat got a patch, but it's still not working right.

the editbox is fixed.. mostly. you can move it around again like before but there are is some issues with the background covering up text.

you can hide the chat buttons again, but you cant hide or move the extra social button on top

Also you cant hide or adjust that side bar thing either
    I'm just a fan of a brand new wiki: pcgamingwiki.com
    A one stop place to help you get your favorite PCGames not only running on your machine, fix issues you might have, find the latest patches from the developers or fans, and more.
    It's a brand new site, so help out by contributing.