Thread: Toy story 3

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Toy story 3

I loved it,it brought back old memories,anyone else liked it?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted
    Never seen it, was planning to...But whenever I see something like this I feel im gonna get ripped off

10+ Year Old Account
    I wasn't getting too excited about it. I'm a huge Pixar fan but it being a 3rd movie, and I didn't LOVE 2, I wasn't expecting a ton.

I was really impressed. It was waaay better than I ever could have imagined and really funny. Kids and parents were all laughing the whole time. I was 7 in 1995 when the 1st was released and it brought back a lot of memories.

15+ Year Old Account
    THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST. Very very old memories, and their best one, the last 30 minutes was pure greatness, best movie of the summer/year (if Inception cant beat it.) The puppy having gray hair and all made me feel very old, and I'm only 19!

15+ Year Old Account
    Haven't seen it I want too.

I told my little brother and he looked at me like I'm odd. I almost smacked him for questioning the awesomeness of toy story.

10+ Year Old Account
    OMG I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!

made me think of my fav toy ah yeas dino bot

to bad i saw him die once on tv

it sitting in 6th position on IMDB's top 250 list with around 18k votes lets see how its going once it hits 100k votes and we'll see how it is

I liked it. Was a childhood movie, and it was a great way to end it.

No real flaws to the movie except it felt kinda like the plot of Toy Story 2, and the Theater was full of god damn kids who wouldn't stop crying or talking.
    Last edited by Daginni; 2010-06-28 at 09:08 PM.

dont not go see it because youre old. I went to a nine thirty showing and the theater had no children, just a bunch of adults and teens XD

I loved Ken and barbie, god they were funny.

I saw it the other day and thought it was quite good. If you saw the first 2 as a kid, definately gotta go see number 3!

Make sure you toughen up before watching it though, seems to have a rep for making men cry.

Toy Story 1 was amazing.
    Toy Story 2 was amazing.
    Toy Story 3 was amazing.

I'm so glad that Pixar didn't mess this franchise up. One of the best trilogies, ever.

Oh and what did you guys think of 'Day & Night'? That Pixar-short before the movie?

not to NOM NOM NOM TS3, but as far as adult friendly kid movies (see: TS1&2)
    i was pleasantly surprised to see it managed to remain true to its roots after all these years

as good as the first, even better than the second
    8/10
    Last edited by shadstep; 2010-07-07 at 08:01 AM. Reason: to lenient

10+ Year Old Account
    it made me kinda sad really and made me even more worried about going off to uni because i will be leaving all my toys behind and they may get given to a play school >.<

Deleted
    Alright, now I HAVE to watch it. The first movie was my favorite movie for a long long time when I was young, I've watched it so many times. Still such a sad song Buzz sings when he realizes he's just a toy and jumps from the stair-rail.
    The second movie was kinda underwhelming, at least for a pixar movie, but now I'l definately watch the TS3.

Quote Originally Posted by Patman View Post
    Make sure you toughen up before watching it though, seems to have a rep for making men cry.
    "Hey buddy, 'you cryin'?"
    *Sniff* "Err...NO, something just flew in my eyes"

Quote Originally Posted by Akhom View Post
    The second movie was kinda underwhelming, at least for a pixar movie, but now I'l definately watch the TS3.
    Man, I thought the second movie was just as good as the first. I don't know what movie you were watching, lol.

Deleted
    Havn't seen, but I want to!

I will admit it made me cry and I'm 17 and a guy... It wasn't full out crying just a few tears.
    Well there are plenty of idiots who squeal and think it's metal. Luckily for us, they can't reproduce for the reasons of their pants being too tight which causes extreme mangina...ness

I enjoyed it as well brought back alot of memories