Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Elizabeth, do you find that you incorporate ideas or themes in your earliest stories/plans into your current characters?

Edit

Garot, I'm going to do a sketch of your mage. I don't know if it'll turn out well enough for me to post it, but who knows?

10+ Year Old Account
    I read "your character art" and "post it here", i dont RP on WoW thou :V
    so here it is, my NE DK

Their filthyness STAAAINNS me~~

Quote Originally Posted by HighlighterFTW View Post
    Elizabeth, do you find that you incorporate ideas or themes in your earliest stories/plans into your current characters?

Edit

Garot, I'm going to do a sketch of your mage. I don't know if it'll turn out well enough for me to post it, but who knows?
    I hope there is no pony :X
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

15+ Year Old Account

Here you go guys,hope you like it, bur.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post

Here you go guys,hope you like it, bur.
    Chewbacca??!
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

10+ Year Old Account
    Fresh out of the photoshop

Edit

No matter the income, post it.
    Best of 5 years!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garots View Post
    Chewbacca??!
    Guess ill take anything I can get?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Well, I've forgotten how much I hate drawing humanoid faces. So, Garots, this is probably going to suck a lot. haha

Good
    Best of 5 years!

Working on mine!

10+ Year Old Account
    and this is a Work in Progress about my Dwarf Pally against a friends Dwarf DK

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/i/20..._Whitefang.png

Then came a long period of nothing. At this time I lost my childhood friend and kept on working with school, graduated, and made it into WoW.

Inside WoW I began cooking a new story, moving away from my old characters who were mostly childish creatures. I don't know if anyone will find this story interesting since it's not WoW related, but I'll risk it and post a description.

Humanity had evolved beyond expectation, but at a grave cost, they had pretty much devoured inside out Planet Earth, destroyed, decimated, completely ravaged. Their only hope for further existence was in the outer reaches of space, along with the many other races that had been discovered but not confronted in the last years the human civilization had stayed in the planet.

Years of progress in outer space changed the human race almost completely. They were only interested in making money and pretty much right out hoarding planet's resources and leaving behind a barren wasteland like they had done with Earth. Soon they began to have many confrontations with other races in space that disapproved of the way they acted, and war began to break up, dividing the galaxies into territories of the different races. The fights were waged back and forth, with neither side coming down as the victor nor the defeated.

With no evident sight on the war ending, the human beings began to resort to what had brought them to the status they were in at the moment, their brilliance in invention. They began to scout their regions for resources in order to fund projects that would probably end the war, trying to find new sources of energy and many other stuff. With all the research they had done and the progress of planet colonization, they began to learn how to research effectively planets in a way that wouldn't destroy them, ironically their means to find new ways to destroy actually ended in finding ways to create, ending the war as they changed themselves enough that their enemy saw no reason to fight anymore.

Years later the space federation was founded, and the human beings, instead of a hunger for resources, began to grow hungry for knowledge, they began scouting all they could reach their hands to, and eventually they reached something that intrigued them in such a way not though possible, but was so inaccessible to them....

They found The Void. The Void is a mass of energy cloud that floats right in the center of the universe, or at least the theorized center of it. They began to try and find ways to research the mass with their advanced technology, but got as far as to confirm that something solid was behind the thick purple clouds of energy. Dishearten by their inability to obtain their information, they resorted to the old style of gathering information, sending a crew on a highly technological space cruise.

The best captain the human space federation could afford, the best scientist, the best strike force members, and the luckiest (or maybe unluckiest) civilians were among the crew of this majestic vessel. Inside they had a great supply of resources, a great variety of natural life (the great majority of the animals were clones with animal DNA from the past animals of Earth, clones that had been prepared for research purpose).

So the great vessel was launched, it moved with great grace and power nearer and nearer into The Void, the hundreds of crew members expectantly wanting to get through the mass of energy that blocked what was inside. The ship didn't experience anything until it approached and plunged into the strange mass...

Then everything when to hell. The whole energy the space ship seemed to have was drained and the major systems like engines and cruising were damaged, only auxiliary systems were left. The great majority of the crew members ran to the escape pods and ejected quickly, just to be caught by the energy mass outside and utterly destroyed. The few that remained didn't move until the spaceship on crash course made it passed the cloud. At the moment the ships main system when back online, but a little too late as it calculated that the only thing it could do was minimize the damage it would cause around the place it would crash upon, and that it would attempt to purge the most important equipment (like the animals and other not specified research tools) in an attempt to save them by ejecting them away and then crashing. The remaining crew (a good 10 or so people that were left alive) then proceed to the escape pods and flew out.

Some of the people that survived:

A soldier of the strike force tasked to protect the researchers (male)
    A civilian musician with a job for entertainment (male)
    A civilian girl, younger sister of the musician (around 9 years old)
    The Top Researcher of the scientist group (female)
    The ship captain (male)
    Others surviving right now cannot be specified.

Then once they made it to the escape pods, they ejected and were send all off into the great distant. The story would follow each of the survivors separately, each of them would share two things with everyone else.

1) They would lose a great deal of their memory from their past life (they would retain vague memories of their personality)
    2) They would gain an unknown ability (the ability varies between the survivors)
    Elizabeth, Paladin of Stormwind, read the story of A Paladin in the Making.
    Featuring now: Agent Vanseph, human Rogue agent of SI: 7, and Floral, the mysterious night elf Huntress
    accompanied by Hummer, ex-lion Pridelord!

The Dog sheds its fur! It's actually a chick?!

Edit

Yes I do, actually I'm using many ideas I have built up since 6th grade. The story I'm trying to build (the one I just posted) is something I'm hoping to make a huge saga off, there would be the first generation, then offspring, and finally a finale with a single woman gathering the world's forces in an attempt to stamp out evil.

The main villain woudn't appear until very late in the plot formally, he would only make slight appearances (like in Nina's stories) until eventually he took action and when all out. He would be a recurring evil figure through all the stories (even though the first hero and the last one has almost 300 years of difference).
    Elizabeth, Paladin of Stormwind, read the story of A Paladin in the Making.
    Featuring now: Agent Vanseph, human Rogue agent of SI: 7, and Floral, the mysterious night elf Huntress
    accompanied by Hummer, ex-lion Pridelord!

The Dog sheds its fur! It's actually a chick?!

Quote Originally Posted by RaiGadi View Post
    and this is a Work in Progress about my Dwarf Pally against a friends Dwarf DK

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/i/20..._Whitefang.png
    You are god, please draw me!!
    /beg
    Best of 5 years!

Elizabeth

Ah, I see. Yeah, my longest running character idea/theme has finally seen fruit on the Star Wars forum I RP/write on. I've finally fleshed out that char's story, created an entire new race for him, and pretty much turned a 15-year brainstorm into a semi-final product.

Garots

Fortunately, I managed an okay pose, so I might actually finish this. Unfortunately, I still need to work on a research proposal due tomorrow.

Anyone

Does anyone know how many posts I need to be able to post links, etc?

Who knows.

And ok, I can wait...
    Best of 5 years!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garots View Post
    You are god, please draw me!!
    /beg
    haha, thanks for the compliment but i still got ways to go and i dont think i could draw u, i gotta big project pending and dont wanna side track from it

Garots, here's just a draft of the pic, in case you wanted to see it.

kerenskyshope.deviantart.com/art/Garots-Draft-1-168776808