Thread: Epic Gquit

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    lol boring and pointless - just like wow has become i'm afraid

10+ Year Old Account
    @here you drunk when you wrote this story?? There is nothing epic/funny about this.....

Nimryas - EU-Kazzak ~ My youtube channel

Epic Gquit story

So We invited this dude into our guild on a trial basis.. and he was really annoying. So a majority of the normal raiders just went on their way and did stuff in our free time like we normally do.

Finally this guys like

"Anyone wanna run ToC10?"

No one answers, probably because no one wanted to(at the time i think we were 10/12 .. or 11/12 through ICC)

5-10 minutes later he just gquits.

Made alot of us laugh.

TL;DR version: ToC10 is srs bzns.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiggity
    I think it's awesome that you tried to quantify 'epic fail' into an equation ;D

Epic, yes, but epic trolling, wonder how noone detected it yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Lol.... Me and my mate got kicked out of a guild during ulduar cos' apparently we were being 'hard asses' to people... The GM didn't think that kicking the people that created the guild website wouldn't have consequences.... hehehehehehehehehe.

Deleted
    So, what I got from this thread is that the OP is a theorycrafter that tried to impose his DPS spreadsheets on a guild that concerns more with killing stuff than the numbers? Am I right?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathaios View Post
    Names please.
    doesnt take 1 minute to get the names anyway..
    i wont add anything to that
    but the whole wow community got owned by selfish idiots that are satisfied when they can leech gear... nobody cares about content or putting real effort into raiding ... everybody cares about titles, GS and gear and thats it... nobody care about their limits and how they can reach them or how they can improve their gaming without getting new gear or blaming ridic shit like setup or raid environment. and this shit is taking over guilds that meant to be "top raiding" guilds... 25s will die with cata anyway

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    I think he tried to say that he gquit because no one in his guild has really been as far as decided to use even go want to do look more like as him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tablemaker
    Yeah. It's funny how they reverse the whole thing. The fact of the matter is... if a customer created a scene in real life like they are in the forums, they would be removed from the store. No ifs, ands or buts about it.

Example: GC works at McDonalds. Some idiots walks up to the counter and asks for a Whopper. GC tells him they do not sell Whoppers. The idiot flips a nut. Calls GC off and throws straws at him. GC asks him to leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial476 View Post
    What is this, I don't even...
    I was just about to say that.
    Oh, and cool story bro.

That was kind of confusing to read.
    Quote Originally Posted by worlddan
    My understanding is that deathwing will erupt from that pool and fly around squeaking, "Runescape! I was in Runescape! How do I get back to Runescape?!!"

i fucking gquit in the most epic way.
    Bats are the only flying mammals.

if you want an epic gquit story here it goes,

It dates back to Naxx25, after a recent patch we realized that Frost DK's were ridiculously overpowered, so we recruited one. He had played BT / Sunwell but had just come to WOTLK. So we decided as a guild to quickly gear him up as fast as possible. We finally get to the 4 horsemen boss and he is pretty much decked out completely. Since this was early in the patch, we decided to go with the 4 tank strat. We ask him to go tank Lord Mograine. He then instantly tells us that "he cannot tank the godfather of DK's, it wouldnt be right to raise my axe against him". He instantly gquits and heaths out.

WTF

You should look up the word "Epic".. I'm pretty sure your story would be classified as "Junk" at best...
    And where did he tell you to stop improving? Oh, yea.. He didn't.
    He only asked you why you wanted someone to theorycraft with, since it didn't seem necessary to him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

Quote Originally Posted by Disruptor View Post
    " you are the second best dpser in LK hero on WoL though you miss about 1,5k Gearscore - ( i am currently only at pdok gear with t9 and 2 t10 / 2 items )"
    You are not 2nd on heroic LK with 3 pieces of tier 9 in a top 100 guild. Fail brag post is fail.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancunchi View Post
    i fucking gquit in the most epic way.
    Bats are the only flying mammals.
    Lies. Squirrels can fly too.

Quote Originally Posted by zchmch1 View Post
    Lol.... Me and my mate got kicked out of a guild during ulduar cos' apparently we were being 'hard asses' to people... The GM didn't think that kicking the people that created the guild website wouldn't have consequences.... hehehehehehehehehe.
    wow! its sad that you think your devious and laugh so much at the thought of changing a guilds website because they kicked you....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hoonboof View Post
    thats not going to happen, guarantee it
    Actually if his information is correct he is either (10hc) Flirfull or (25hc) Peppo.

Neither of the guilds those 2 are in at top100 though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Disruptor View Post
    doesnt take 1 minute to get the names anyway..
    i wont add anything to that
    but the whole wow community got owned by selfish idiots that are satisfied when they can leech gear... nobody cares about content or putting real effort into raiding ... everybody cares about titles, GS and gear and thats it... nobody care about their limits and how they can reach them or how they can improve their gaming without getting new gear or blaming ridic shit like setup or raid environment. and this shit is taking over guilds that meant to be "top raiding" guilds... 25s will die with cata anyway
    Sorry, but this story only makes you look like a douche. Most probably your GM was a cool guy that didn't see the purpose to theorycraft when you already are the second best DPS on the guild AND kill the LK. Not everyone raids for DPS runs.

Quote Originally Posted by tauror View Post
    lies. Squirrels can fly too.
    squirrels glide, not fly

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...d-3.1-Tanking/

An example of Disruptors fantastic theorycrafting that got him booted from his top100 guild. Yes, your level of knowledge far superceeds that of the EJ forums.