15+ Year Old Account

Enh Haste Questions

I used to play an Enhance Shammy, but I stopped for a while, and now I've come back. Some stuff has changed in between, so was just wondering some things.

I can't link my armory "You are not allowed to post any kinds of links, images or videos until you post a few times."

I ran the sim, and I'm going to change my AP gems/back enchant to all Haste.

Just wondering, should I also change totems, and get the Totem of Electrifying Wind? Would the 200 Haste be better?

Also, I've got a Macro to do Fire Shock, Earth Shock, Earth Shock - repeat.

How much haste do I need before it becomes Fire Shock, Earth Shock, Fire Shock, Earth Shock?

Thanks for any help.

Flame shock has higher Dpct then Earth shock so u should always apply it Bizuri totem is better cus it has higher uptime and im not sure u can keep Totem of the electrifying wind up the whole time
    will help if u say what gear range u talking about did u played in ulduar or Totc days ?
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxhoundn View Post
    Hey,

You dont need to link armory, just tell us Nickname and server.

NEVER ever Never EVER NeVeR use a macro for flame shock and earth shock.

U use Flame shock once every 25 seconds to keep your Bizuri totem up (if you are able to afford it)

But just give us you armory details, it will be way better to determine it
    As pointed out in another post where you misinformed someone, you use flameshock whenever the dot falls, and try to avoid clipping, most shaman use it around a 1 to 1 ratio with ES now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danund81
    Just SAY IT.* "I'm right you're wrong and I know it because I have the power of a website's link."

No one is gonna be able to awnser this question for you. you have to use the programs thats are out there on the FAQ's and Sim it. 100% of everything you need is on the FAQ. Rawr and Enhsim are your best freinds. and for the flameshock/ earth shock thing, ure probly roughly looking at 2000 haste >_<

Press in dire situations http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Arathull View Post
    No one is gonna be able to awnser this question for you. you have to use the programs thats are out there on the FAQ's and Sim it. 100% of everything you need is on the FAQ. Rawr and Enhsim are your best freinds. and for the flameshock/ earth shock thing, ure probly roughly looking at 2000 haste >_<
    What is this 2k haste nonsense? FS is already frequently used in a 1:1 ratio with ES by a lot of shaman right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danund81
    Just SAY IT.* "I'm right you're wrong and I know it because I have the power of a website's link."