Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    If it was just played but never beat then it would have to be Battletoads.

The hardest game I've beat is something completely different. I would have to say Psychonauts. Sure, the first half of the game is easy, but then it starts to get nuts with the difficulty. Anyone whom has played it will understand the rage brought about by the Circus of Meat.

I wanna be the guy, hardest game ever.

Deleted
    1)castelvania on hard modes was insanely hard.
    2)Mafia on hard mode was really really hard.
    3)Prince of persia

Deleted
    Cant really remember the hardest game, but one of the hardest have to be Nox. I remember I was like 10 or smthing and I was stuck in this swamp with hidden holes in the ground, and if you fell down, you were suddenly in a cave and I couldnt get out of that fucking cave!
    I never beat that game

As I said, I was like 10 and my english wasnt perfect (its far from perfect now aswell) so twas pretty hard!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bahumut5 View Post
    I remember this one online game that was very hard and hard to figure out as well.
    Very strange game, can't remember the name, but it was an ASCII game which contained Falocn Punch Boss and Pedobear boss.

Other than that, most likely God of War in Titan Mode.
    I beleive that was called "The Life-Ending Adventure"

OT: Ghosts and Ghouls, Battletoads, and Touhou.
    Seriously, look up the Stage 5 boss from Touhou 12 on harder difficulties. The amount of lazorspam would put DBZ to shame.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    I don't think I have ever beaten a single Sega Genesis game when I was a kid. Huge problem was that none of the games would save but my SNES games would, I would have to play for over 3 hrs or so. Some of the games I could remember were...

All Sonic Games
    Golden Axe
    Battle Toads or something
    Rocket Knight

But for some recent games, I could not beat Resident Evil 5 on hard prob the only game I couldn't beat on hard on current generation systems as I only play on the hard settings since i want my money well spent.

god of war 3 titan mode, sup.

Hard as in intended to be hard and not a buggy piece of crap, I'm gonna go with Cod4 on Veteran mode for the PC. Difficult as hell but well designed, only possible with lots of practice and patience and not running around like Rambo because it doesn't actually work.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime046 View Post
    Demon's Souls, you WILL die.

Ikaruga, amazing top down shooter. Youtube some videos, it gets intense!
    This
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

prince of persia
    prototype on hard only the last guy u gotta beat hes balls terrible and never dies
    o and zelda for the fucken gameboy color i was like 9 and i probly put a million holes in my wall from hittin my head against it
    I dont fail your just OP

10+ Year Old Account
    Cheetahmen on Genesis........
    "I see nothing. I hear nothing. I taste victory."

"Trolling (verb): speaking your honest opinion." - you know who

Quote Originally Posted by icarusato View Post
    prince of persia
    prototype on hard only the last guy u gotta beat hes balls terrible and never dies
    o and zelda for the fucken gameboy color i was like 9 and i probly put a million holes in my wall from hittin my head against it
    I had a harder time against elizabeth, final boss was a dissapointment, hardest part was the time limit
    How much bone could a bonestorm storm if a bonestorm could BOOOOOOOOONESTOOOOOOOOOOOORM!!
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/character-bios/'almega'-nara-draconus/ - my RP character

I Wanna Be The Guy.

Gears of War on insane was no doubtedly the hardest game that I've ever played.....put so many hours into that game >.>. Havent tried GoW 2 on insane yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    Frost has been the leveling spec of choice since....forever. The people laughing at you are wrath babies and should be treated the same way David Hasslehoff treats his body: with no respect.

Herald of the Titans Baabinator's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stians View Post
    wtf man, made it to level 5 and then decided it will tke me ages to complete.

---------- Post added 2010-08-03 at 12:50 PM ----------

Holy crap i just tried IWBTG...

I think i will go to bed now, and never whine about ANY GAME EVER again
    Scars show you the remnants and failures of the past.

~¡¡¡!!!AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP ASKING ABOUT MY AVATAR, I DON'T KNOW!!!¡¡¡~

10+ Year Old Account
    Ninja Gaiden II (even Acolyte difficulty was tough)
    The 'hard' path on the original Star Fox (fuck you demon Andross!)
    Battletoads (yeah, everyone knows the one exact split second of the game I'm talking about here)
    Super Mario Kart (only because the game would flagrantly cheat if you were going to win)

Pac-Man World 2

A giant yellow sphere-person navigating on 0.5 inch platforms, lots of falling.

Rayman 3

NO JOKE!

Deleted
    I wana be the guy, nuff said tbh

Deleted
    Ski free,
    you know what I mean