Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Fallout New Vegas on Hardcore mode hopefully will be my hardest Ive played

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Its either Fire Emblem9 hard mode, using Ike only or my first Nuzlocke run in Pokemon Platinum (if it faints it dies and can't be used again, must catch 1st pokemon in the area, no trades unless they are to evolve your own pokemon, can only buy up to 3 balls per mart, you can only save at predesignated points, and YOU MUST SAVE, and stream it for verification, hardmode:4 Pokemon + HM slave) SC2 on brutal was hard but not soul crushingly challenging.
    A proud member of the Cataclysm Beta Club as of 7/27/10

Deleted
    Dead Space on Insane mode :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dewote View Post
    Ski free,
    you know what I mean
    You can escape it!

Use f! It makes you go faster!

The last part of Farcry was really freakin hard.

15+ Year Old Account
    Devil may cry on ps3.

managed to beat the thing though, including the bloody palace.

Super Ghouls N' Ghosts.....Demons Souls is up there as well..
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

jesus christ n the ninja game, some of those maps are just wtf?
    also the witcher on the hardest dificulty made me want to just punch my screen at moments

and then the final... minesweper....
    jesus christ i sometimes play it when i have nothing at all to do and it isnt hard but just ugh...

this game is so hard you will die atleast 100 times on level 1 1st area

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3Xd21u3UDE

The hardest I've played is Touhou... I love it, but it's ->really<- hard on Lunatic ^^... I only played 9,9.5 and 10, and I love them...

(bad quality, but it shows the first stage on lunatic, and believe it or not, that's actually relatively easy ^^... I love it)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=179qXY1eudU

Shadow of the Beast 2 on the Amiga

10+ Year Old Account
    majestry 2.......i'm telling you the end level is impossible...i dare anyone to try to win it without cheats -.-

Quote Originally Posted by FlawlessSoul View Post
    The Game. Extremely hard, to be honest. Almost impossible.
    YOU MADE ME LOSE THE GAAAAAME; NOoooo!
    There is no truth.

ninja gaiden 2 on ultimate ninja. hard as all hell to complete.

Deleted
    God of War 2, Challenge of The Titans:

2: The one with the air kills, getting the titan rank for that was nearly impossible and took me a 100 tries.

7: When you had to kill everyone without being hit. Although it was faster and easier to get the titan rank than with Challenge 2, it was the most frustrating challenge of all. I always killed everyone and was up for the minotaur and that STUPID MINOTAUR WITH ITS FUCKING BUGGED ANIMATIONS always managed to hit me, until my 30 minute battle with it that involved one hit and then run, which is really frustrating. But hey, the reward was GOD ARMOR and an arena <3

~~~~~~~~~~

Devil May Cry 1 on max difficulty.

The Witcher on max difficulty. Hard, yes, but it's an awesome experience, using all of your arsenal, alchemy, stuff you found on corpses, evading techniques, to survive.

Dragon Age on max difficulty.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1 on max difficulty. It was very, very hard, but really, really awesome playing. Like, your npc teammate says "ENEMY ON YOUR SIX", you needed reflexes to immediately turn to that direction, crouch and fire. You needed to tactically choose your cover, use commands for your teammates, it's just awesome.

MW2 wasn't that hard *sigh*

Kid Chameleon

Or Silver Surfer on the NES !

10+ Year Old Account
    As has been said before

Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    Super Ghouls N' Ghosts
    hardest.game.evar.

...I still haven't beaten it, my irish rage cause me to throw the controller, and nerdrage

The bigger they are, the harder I hit'em

Quake 3 Boss Xaero on the map called "The very End of you".If you let him get to the Railgun it's pretty much game over for you...it took me quite some time to defeat him and even now he's stil a chalange...

Portal - Prelude

Its a custom map pack made for the Portal Game, ive managed to get to the last level, seen a walkthrough and i still dont wanna try the last level :P

Tbh, this is teh hardest game evah: