Is the an okay hunter arena set up?

Okay, my friend and I both play hunters. We both want to do arenas together but we don't know if two hunters would be okay for 2v2. What would be the best specs and pets for us to use? Currently I'm Survival and he is Beast Mastery.

My advice, join some skirmish fights and see how it pans out. You could have some real fun with 2 hunters in 2v2 but you will have to have great coordination and focus to burn right targts.

ok 2 hunters is fucking bad man , try a priest or druid if your friend can reroll becuz 2 hunters is going to be not far in 2s

10+ Year Old Account
    In 5v5 it could work ok due to the sheer amount of burst hunters can put out, it might work in 3v3 as well assuming you get a healer who is really good at their job. I wouldn't expect a team with 2 hunters to do really well in anything except 5v5 though, this is because while you are great against casters you are not good against melee (with the exception of paladins) due to the fact that all melee (with the exception of paladins) can close gaps so well anymore.
    The way balancing for WOW PVP works is allot like American politics.
    1: Be lazy & ignore problems till the yelling is so loud your cant concentrate.
    2: Refuse to do the things you have Said need to be done, then make up reasons why they cannot be done.
    3: Lay the blame for problems on someone else even when it's your fault because you did all of the above.

You could have fun with 2 BM huntards, BEASTIAL WRATHx2=megapwnage on the other team.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you're looking to have fun, you'll have fun. If you're looking to get anywhere near a high rating, sorry, you won't.

Just go double BM and see if you can gib some stuff in 2's, don't expect too much of it tho.