Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Leacl View Post
    Okay first of all to people who start to blaming him for not having an authenticator, it's not avaible for everyone. Like i have this situation: Bnet mobile authenticator is not supported to my phone, and i'm under 18, so i cant buy one from blizzard store.
    Then you go to your parents, hand them $7 and tell them your reasoning. They might actually be proud and impressed that their child is acting in such an intelligent adult manner with forsight and everything and they can pick up that authenticator for you.

Problem solved.
    This signiture is brought to you by the letters F and U, and the number 2.

"I know your $14.99 entitles you to play the game your way, but the rest of the raid's $359.76 says know your role."

Norton eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

Quote Originally Posted by Jambo View Post
    Norton eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
    Using norton is like using a broken condom..
    Oh hi

Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Wrynn View Post
    I don't think you fathom the immensity of the fuck that I do not give
    LOL epic quote

10+ Year Old Account
    Did everyone go to sleep?

i waited a week for my gear to get restored so be patient
    The Blind Side 2, now featuring Ray Charles
    http://www.zetbit.com/sig-1357555.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mrdrsrow View Post
    got a blue to remove the authenticator within 25 minutes and had it all restored very fast
    No way a blue removes a authenticator based on a forumpost

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    get one, before they do.

Deleted
    Got hacked myself 2 days ago. Filled in the webform directly and got a response back if I wanted to send them my new secret answer. Did that also they told me all those security stuff. Logged on this morning and saw everything was restored etc. Other then that I scanned my computer on trojans and other stuff, nothing found. So for me it was quite quickly and not really any trouble.

I have an authenticator now. The hacker used my account for gold selling so now I have a ban on my account. It is sad this had happened. I never reply to those stupid in game whispers and i don't open emails from people I don't know and I don't give my account info out to anyone...At least they didn't delete my main

it will take 10days+ to get ur stuff back

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghrog74 View Post
    Then you go to your parents, hand them $7 and tell them your reasoning. They might actually be proud and impressed that their child is acting in such an intelligent adult manner with forsight and everything and they can pick up that authenticator for you.

Problem solved.
    "They'll steal my credit card information!"

Damn old people and their computer illiteracy
    I'm just an ex-con trying to go straight to get my kids back

15+ Year Old Account
    The worst part is blizzard isnt required to do anything. A buddy of mine never got his back and just quit playing after a 3 month hassle. His account is not only still being farmed on they've duplicated his character through server transfer fraud. it's rather messed up to watch.

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL Norton. You deserved to get hacked with that running.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

You will be done with WoW if you don't get your account restored when you want???? Well, you might as well kiss WoW goodbye, because it takes about 7 days to get it restored..

It's silly, you quote.."I hope I don't lose everything I have worked hard for." Well, you will...but you will get it back. No need to quit.

also..some news..Blizzard is actually taking action against these hackers..Expect to have a free authenticator mailed to you shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by Salarius View Post
    The worst part is blizzard isnt required to do anything. A buddy of mine never got his back and just quit playing after a 3 month hassle. His account is not only still being farmed on they've duplicated his character through server transfer fraud. it's rather messed up to watch.

server transfer fraud???

Quote Originally Posted by Pertinax View Post
    I have an authenticator now. The hacker used my account for gold selling so now I have a ban on my account. It is sad this had happened. I never reply to those stupid in game whispers and i don't open emails from people I don't know and I don't give my account info out to anyone...At least they didn't delete my main
    Unfortunately, even if you are running weekly or daily virus scans, it wont be enough...(even if you are running two different ones)

check this post out.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...70612629&sid=1

Quote Originally Posted by Organoth View Post
    Authenticators are like a Condom, they are only 99% effective, but you would be a fool not to use one with a girl as dirty as the internet. Consider waiting to get your account back like a trip to the free clinic, the price you pay for thinking you were too cool to need that condom.
    This. There is no better discription of the authenticator than this!

It'll be okay just keep trying. Always do the virus scan on your computer to test for any kind of malware, spyware, keyloggers, trojans etc. And i personally recommend getting a different browser (I use google chrome but your choice) that allows you to see where links take you ( on google chrome you hover over the link and it pops up in the bottom left corner where the link really goes)
    Always check links before clicking

Quote Originally Posted by edgeofthecosmos View Post
    get one, before they do.

people with authenticators still get hacked, all it does is give the hackers less time to transfer all your shit to an account that was hacked without an authenticator.