Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Which Class/Spec are you vulnerable to?

We all know that most of the PvP encounters we face are bested by skill + gear and defined by scenario and situational additions to the fight. Having said this, what/which class or spec of class, do you find you're most vulnerable to? (also why?)
    Last edited by Big Baz; 2010-06-27 at 01:54 PM. Reason: Limited App Use

Deleted
    Frost mages 1v1 as a rogue. I dont know what it is but they always get away with lets say 4-7k hp, get the sheep off and I am all out of cooldowns to chase him down.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I play a hunter,

melee and shadow priests. But I just pvp for fun so im bad lol

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a similar problem 1v1 with Frost Mages, generally on my Paladin as Retri or Protret, it's a scripted fight.

10+ Year Old Account
    You are bested by certain classes when you know to play your own, when gear/spec is equalised like in high raiting teams. The certain other class(es) will only have it easy on you cause your either wrong specced or bad geared. So; I dont think it's "random" which class youre having trouble against, it reflects on you what you cannot beat/have a hard time beating, if that makes any sense. I suck at english

15+ Year Old Account
    As a disc priest who is terrible at pvp, Hunters wearing PvE gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentack View Post
    You are bested by certain classes when you know to play your own, when gear/spec is equalised like in high raiting teams. The certain other class(es) will only have it easy on you cause your either wrong specced or bad geared. So; I dont think it's "random" which class youre having trouble against, it reflects on you what you cannot beat/have a hard time beating, if that makes any sense. I suck at english
    E.g. Retribution Paladin V Frost Mage 1v1 (assuming equal gear and skill etc.) The Frost Mage will be able to hold the Paladin down with slows and freezes forcing him to dispel himself (as soon as Hand of Freedom is used it's stolen), unless the Paladin outgears the mage significantly, their is little the Paladin can too other than keep dispelling and hope to be lucky. This is really a focus point in my asking the title question - I'm interested in seeing this from other peoples/classes perpectives.

As a blood tanking Death Knight there're just 2:

Frost mages and any type of rogue (stun lock, vanish, stun lock, blind, stealth, stun lock)

frost mages - rogue here. as 1 of my strongest pvp abilities are stuns and they have so many ways to counter it, they just screw me over

10+ Year Old Account
    Personally as a Ret/Protret Paladin I find Aff Warlocks the biggest problem. They can destroy me with the unlimited fear, bring round plenty of health with various abilities and prevent me from dispelling the main DoT because it will do serious damage and silence me. I've found the best way to deal with them is to fear the pet and try to use a bubble advantage when I'm forced into it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well in arena, ele shamys global me after cloak like noone else. Intelligent hunters / frostmages could be a pain too, but in 3s, ele shamys are the worst. (rogue pov ofc)

Deleted
    <insert any class that can kite>

You may guess my class

As a 'Lock Id say, Feral Druids/Rogue/Arms warrior. I find killing these classes very difficult.

Seems they can stick to me very well. Depends on the map however and if my portal is somewhere so they have to run along way.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Destruction lock - warriors.

Paladins clense immolate off and freedom the warrior AND dispell my slow (glyphed shadowflame) - they intercept/charge my teleports and keep ms/hamstring up so really the only break i get is when my pala HoJ's the warrior and I get a lucky fear into open on paladin.

Yesterday we went 15-14 in arena and 8 of those loses were to paladin warrior, one was druid warrior and one was ele sham warrior (yea I know... we werent happy either >_>) - In contrast however I do feel sorry for DK druid.

Wish I could watch lock/pala vs war/pala for 10 hours a day to learn wtf to do.

oh pps god damn shadowmourne x 2 at 1700 too!

Sexy girls, flirty specced.
    In real life that is

Everything...

as a boomkin i all always 50/50 to each class in BG its just how hes geard, but in equel fights i hate forst or arcane mages and locks, also death knights

personally, i've always struggled against good well geared Hunters, most classes I just roll over as a DK but if i come up against a hunter that knows what he's doing he generally kicks my ass.

A skilled Frost Mage will give me problems.

Anything that has the abillity to kite, quite hard, and are able to TP. So mages, warlocks, hunters and oh all healers are unkillable unless you have a disc priest with you. Ret pala.