bored of so much long queue BG

hey, first of all im not here to do a QQ post and everybody think yuo are a dick, you suck, everything, will like have some respect in thuis post, all i want say is WTF happened to queue of bg horde(on my battlegroup) its like man i wait 20 minutes to enter in a queue since long time and now im really bored about it and this morning 25 minutes... man a random queue, well usually that can be 10 minutes when its short but 25 minutes start to be annoying a little bit( i know horde are more that alliance and that my friend got instant at 2 minutes MAX queue..) just piss me off ty(when you want gear toon like me)

and i wanted know your opinion, not sure if they can do something just saying its annoying when you do bg..... and when its the week-end you wait about 20 minutes to enter in your favorite bg(exeample AB) after 22 minutes and you got a premade like gift, ty i win 200 honor in 30 minutes good ratio.....
    Last edited by rugglee; 2010-06-27 at 03:22 PM.

I'm not sure I understood everything you were trying to say there, but I think I understood most of it.

There are several reasons bg queues are taking longer:

1- People used to queue for bgs while looking for group and whatnot, and they can't do that anymore;
    2- There are only so many things you can get with honor - at some point the people who were just farming honor for pvp gear disappear;
    3- Wintergrasp and pugs: On a very balanced realm, people would fight for VoA and alternate its ownership. In reality though, pretty much all servers are unbalanced (pvp servers have more horde than alliance, pve servers have more alliance than horde). People get frustrated over time because they can't seem to do VoA every week or because it's so hard to get into a pug on their faction, and then they faction change. If a battlegroup has more pve servers than pvp servers or vice-versa, in the end the battlegroup will have more horde than alliance too, or the other way around.

What can blizzard do ? Recently they announced a Wintergrasp change in the right direction: If there are say only 40 alliance participating in the battle, it won't be possible for 200 horde people to enter the battle - only 80 at most will be able to. This kind of thing will slowly make people wish they were in the outnumbered faction. It is hard to think of things that would encourage people to be on the outnumbered faction though, short of making dailies punish faction discrepancy (i.e. if there are way more horde than alliance doing a daily quest, it becomes disabled for the day until more alliance do it). This of course is a terrible idea, it was just meant as an example of the direction things would have to take. Another, more subtle example would be showing you the number of people of your faction in the queue for the bg - that way you would know how unbalanced the population is, and maybe even log on that other char you have that is from the opposite faction.

Thats what happens with faction transfers when people just transfer over to the higher population side of things.
    As was said above when 200 Horde queue and 40 Alliance queue 160 of those Horde get to sit and wait until the Alliance get finished.
    Toss in that many faction transfers were for racials for PvP I'd venture to say a good chunk of the Alliance that transfered were PvPers only adding to the issue.

I can only assume that anyway as on my Horde characters I get a 20-30min queue and on my Alliance characters its always less than 1min.

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by perera View Post
    I'm not sure I understood everything you were trying to say there, but I think I understood most of it.

There are several reasons bg queues are taking longer:

1- People used to queue for bgs while looking for group and whatnot, and they can't do that anymore;
    2- There are only so many things you can get with honor - at some point the people who were just farming honor for pvp gear disappear;
    3- Wintergrasp and pugs: On a very balanced realm, people would fight for VoA and alternate its ownership. In reality though, pretty much all servers are unbalanced (pvp servers have more horde than alliance, pve servers have more alliance than horde). People get frustrated over time because they can't seem to do VoA every week or because it's so hard to get into a pug on their faction, and then they faction change. If a battlegroup has more pve servers than pvp servers or vice-versa, in the end the battlegroup will have more horde than alliance too, or the other way around.

What can blizzard do ? Recently they announced a Wintergrasp change in the right direction: If there are say only 40 alliance participating in the battle, it won't be possible for 200 horde people to enter the battle - only 80 at most will be able to. This kind of thing will slowly make people wish they were in the outnumbered faction. It is hard to think of things that would encourage people to be on the outnumbered faction though, short of making dailies punish faction discrepancy (i.e. if there are way more horde than alliance doing a daily quest, it becomes disabled for the day until more alliance do it). This of course is a terrible idea, it was just meant as an example of the direction things would have to take. Another, more subtle example would be showing you the number of people of your faction in the queue for the bg - that way you would know how unbalanced the population is, and maybe even log on that other char you have that is from the opposite faction.

the most intelligent post i've ever seen and its also 100% correct.

On my realm, ppl queue for WG only to /spit on the losing Alliance. Alliance players have always around 8-9 stacks, and they complain they only have WG once a day.

But, OP. This is a qq post.
    Kabukage 85 Tauren Shaman - Ahn'Qiraj EU
    Gandalug 85 Dwarf Paladin - Emerald Dream EU

stop QQ your horde you dont have to play with stupid little kids like my self(im 18) why dont i reroll horde, cuas im to lazy to level to 80 again and i dont want to spent 20 euro's on transfer and yes i know i QQ but alteast when i press qeueu i get like BAM enter battle ground