Thread: gear help

gear help

I am looking for a gear list for a elemental, an enhance shammy. What I mean is gear setups for raiding 10 mans normal. What would be the best items to use item lvls of 232 an up to 245. If any 1 knows a link could you post it thanks for the help every 1
    Last edited by losty; 2010-06-27 at 03:44 PM. Reason: misspelled words

Not 100% sure what your'e after but below is a list of pre raid ele gear that could help you out (cant do much on ehance im afraid)

this is completely based on memory so i could be well out with regards to hit cap etc.

Head: Tier 9
    Neck: Wrathful haste pvp neck or arcane loops of anger (FoS Hc)
    Shoulder:Tier 9
    Back:Either wrathful haste PVP cloak or Ilvl 219 cloak from ToC5 hc
    Chest: Tier9
    Wrist: Bejewelled Wizard Bracers (craftable cloth item but very well itemized) or 'seven stormy mornings' (FoS norm)
    Hands: Tier 9
    Waist: cant remeber for the life of me
    Legs: Tier9
    Boots: Mudslide boots (PoS hc)
    Ring1: triumph emblem ring with spirit (i know its a useless stat, but the haste is nice)
    Ring2: triumph emblem ring w/ MP5
    Trinket1: Shard of the crystal heart (not a great trinket but helps with the hit rating)
    Trinket2: Abyssal Rune (toc5man)
    Weapon: Surgeons needle Icc 5man (cant remember)
    Shield: protector of frigid Souls
    Totem: totem off electrifying wind (chance on LB cast to increase haste by 200 or something)

Reason iv gone for 5x tier 9 is due to the triumph emblem Ilvl245 items having MP5 which i find pretty useless.

remember this is completely based on memory so take the info with a grain of salt.

hope it helps!

Hey thanks for this list, I really appreciate the feed back, If you ever think of the legging juyst holla.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemental View Post
    Not 100% sure what your'e after but below is a list of pre raid ele gear that could help you out (cant do much on ehance im afraid)

this is completely based on memory so i could be well out with regards to hit cap etc.

Head: Tier 9
    Neck: Wrathful haste pvp neck or arcane loops of anger (FoS Hc)
    Shoulder:Tier 9
    Back:Either wrathful haste PVP cloak or Ilvl 219 cloak from ToC5 hc
    Chest: Tier9
    Wrist: Bejewelled Wizard Bracers (craftable cloth item but very well itemized) or 'seven stormy mornings' (FoS norm)
    Hands: Tier 9
    Waist: cant remeber for the life of me
    Legs: Tier9
    Boots: Mudslide boots (PoS hc)
    Ring1: triumph emblem ring with spirit (i know its a useless stat, but the haste is nice)
    Ring2: triumph emblem ring w/ MP5
    Trinket1: Shard of the crystal heart (not a great trinket but helps with the hit rating)
    Trinket2: Abyssal Rune (toc5man)
    Weapon: Surgeons needle Icc 5man (cant remember)
    Shield: protector of frigid Souls
    Totem: totem off electrifying wind (chance on LB cast to increase haste by 200 or something)

Reason iv gone for 5x tier 9 is due to the triumph emblem Ilvl245 items having MP5 which i find pretty useless.

remember this is completely based on memory so take the info with a grain of salt.

hope it helps!
    Swap the helm for the 245 cloth badge helm if you need more hit, or the chest for the 245 crafter merlin's robe if you don't need hit.

Honestly the best way to find upgrades is to do a search on Wowhead. Something like This should get you started.