Thread: Death Knight?

Death Knight?

oke, please tell me, Is a death knight a fucking melee or a fucking caster? because I dont know anymore. Disarm works, 100% of my dps is gone, SILENCE works 100% dps gone. I play 3vs3 at 2500 MMR, and the RMP is like HEEY; I disarm for 9 sec then you Silence and he cant do anything for 20 sec! gg, So tell me people is DK a caster or a melee?:S

Well that does that make Paladins a caster then? Since if they are silenced they can't do much
    Quote Originally Posted by XaCez
    You base your performance on GS

A 2500 MMR RMP is blowing CS on the DK? And the CS only blankets for 4 seconds, so it wouldn't be 20 seconds. But I play a DK, and I agree that it is annoying. Not that I think Blizzard will change anything.

Silence only fucks you of your IT, blood boil, death coil, and maybe pest and dnd. Still have alot of strikes you can do, think your just exagerating a little bit toooo much.

Disarm is a whore though, lasts too long for us.

Wrong, you cant do SS which pretty much is the main ability, you cant do PS either so yeah. Funny funny

Quote Originally Posted by DAST View Post
    Silence only fucks you of your IT, blood boil, death coil, and maybe pest and dnd. Still have alot of strikes you can do, think your just exagerating a little bit toooo much.

Disarm is a whore though, lasts too long for us.
    Ghoul Sac... let it sink in for a sec. Not to mention I don't think you can SS, but it's been awhile since I PvPed.

oh you cant do AMS or chain of ice either, Seams that the famous DK is a caster YEY!
    Last edited by Rashi; 2010-06-27 at 05:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rashi View Post
    oke, please tell me, Is a death knight a fucking melee or a fucking caster? because I dont know anymore. Disarm works, 100% of my dps is gone, SILENCE works 100% dps gone. I play 3vs3 at 2500 MMR, and the RMP is like HEEY; I disarm for 9 sec then you Silence and he cant do anything for 20 sec! gg, So tell me people is DK a caster or a melee?:S
    You, do not play on 2500 MMR.

On a pale horse? Did it reduce disarm?? if it didnt, go frost and use titanium weapon chain o.0

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zandarth View Post
    On a pale horse? Did it reduce disarm?? if it didnt, go frost and use titanium weapon chain o.0
    Either you're trolling, you're bad or you're stupid.

DKs are kinda fucked by disarms, no one in their mind would blow a CS on a DK though. I've seen DKs carry a second weapon with Swordshattering, switching when they were sure they'd get disarmed. Though you can still do a lot while disarmed, so it's not that bad. It's not like you're there to do damage ;p

Talking about how it affects your damage so sac, ams, shit like that doesnt really tie in. unless your amsing ONLY for the rp.

gonna test out that SS and PS thing later, dont get silenced too much. retarded if they do though, physical attacks shouldnt get affected.

get your unarmed skill up and box them to death

Quote Originally Posted by Rashi View Post
    ^ is a 1500 player by the sound of it