Thread: Auction House

Auction House

Im looking for a good Auction house addon. one that lets me mass buy/sell and notifies me when someone undercuts me.

Any suggestions?
    Last edited by hopshock; 2010-06-27 at 11:48 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Restraint View Post
    A bad is someone who keyboard turns, stands in fire, and mashes there face on keys.

10+ Year Old Account
    Auctioneer is a pretty good one. For the most part, just go to curse and go to their "Auction" section (I think there's one) and you'll probably find what you need and more.
    I'm just an ex-con trying to go straight to get my kids back

Personally I prefer Auctionator and Marketwatcher combined. Auctionator can mass/buy and sell items and automagically cancel your undercut auctions. Marketwatcher tells you what the price of specific items has been doing on your realm.
    Last edited by Hlm; 2010-06-27 at 11:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hlm View Post
    Personally I prefer Auctionator and Marketwatcher combined.
    i agree i prefer these also

This work of art was made by Paz.

Do they inform you when someone undercuts you?
    A bad is someone who keyboard turns, stands in fire, and mashes there face on keys.

Auctionator is awesome.

I use Quick Auctions2 for posting/canceling auctions .. and Auctionlite to buy stuff. Auctioneer too bulky for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiggity
    I think it's awesome that you tried to quantify 'epic fail' into an equation ;D

with quick auctions you can scan your auctions to see which ones have been undercut. But I doubt there's an addon to do this while you're out and about because you have to have a feed from the AH.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiggity
    I think it's awesome that you tried to quantify 'epic fail' into an equation ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Hlm View Post
    Personally I prefer Auctionator and Marketwatcher combined. Auctionator can mass/buy and sell items and automagically cancel your undercut auctions. Marketwatcher tells you what the price of specific items has been doing on your realm.
    Bolded it for ya mate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hopshock View Post
    Do they inform you when someone undercuts you?
    Perhaps you didn't read what Hlm stated, where Auctionator automatically cancels you undercut items.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearface View Post
    Bolded it for ya mate.
    im aware that it cane cancel undercut auctions...i need one that tells me when my auctions are undercut so i dont have to stand by the ah and check all the time

i have auctionator. ive been using it. it doesnt automatically cancel them. perhaps you dont understand the question..

Quote Originally Posted by diemor View Post
    But I doubt there's an addon to do this while you're out and about because you have to have a feed from the AH.
    Bolded it for ya.
    Senã - Agamaggan EU

Auctionator is an amazing addon, definitely wouldn't be as rich as I am today. IMO Auctioneer is waaaay too clunky and inscrutable. As others have mentioned, it's a one click process to scan your auctions for undercuts and to cancel. Also, you can alt-click items and they automatically pop up at a slight undercut. All that not so valuable stuff you'd maybe normally just vendor can make gold since all you have to do is alt-click item, post, repeat and then the little things add up over time.

There is no addon able to identify if you are undercut while you are not at the auction house, since there is no-in game way of accessing it remotely.