Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Cåt View Post
    Either way, you are crippling your threat. That is a fact. Is what I was saying.
    I'm going to assume your posts are just trolling now. 4/10.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teffi
    You play a game for 20+ hours a week and you're "an addict".
    You sit on your fat ass eating nachos and watching men in tight pants throw a ball around for 20+ hours a week and you're "a man".
    Sometimes, I just can't even:
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx
    It's just an assertion, so it's neither logical nor illogical.

Quote Originally Posted by xGLxAnubis View Post
    -.- SURE! So because my threat isn't at maximum, our DPS has to be terrible.

Clearly my threat is crippled. I don't know how my guild has managed hardmodes thus far with me gimping the raid so terribly.

---------- Post added 2010-06-29 at 04:24 PM ----------

I just checked our parse for PP this past week. Did it on Normal mode to finish out the achieve for the few people that still needed it. I was the 3rd tank for P3, which lasted all of 59 seconds. In those 59 seconds (AKA the only time I was in bear form the entire fight) I had 19 Lacerate ticks. Since it ticks every 3 seconds, that means those 19 ticks spanned over 57 seconds. Since I was in Bear form for approx 59s, I can assume every lacerate tick went off, meaning my rotation doesn't screw up lacerate ticks at all.

You were saying?
    He was saying that Swipe threat is greater than Lacerate application threat, not the Lacerate DoT threat. Instead of refreshing it constantly, throwing in Swipe and waiting to refreshing the Lacerate stack generates more TPS.

And I really wouldn't use PP for a proof of threat generation, especially as the 3rd tank. Threat will have been long since established in phase 1 by the MT, since there isn't usually people on full-time DPS duty on the boss. I'll just assume that your PP example was to show that your Lacerate bleed damage wasn't dropping, but with how often you apply it, there should be no question.
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville