Deleted

Prat - No party chat

For some reason i cant get my party chat to work ever since installing the ''Prat'' chat addon. any advise?

up to date? maybe just have to wait until they update cuza patch

Deleted
    pretty sure it's up to date, downloaded it today.

Deleted
    Yeah I got 2 new updates yesterday and 2 days ago from Curse Client

Deleted
    apparently a server sided bug related to a raidgroup, shrug, anyhow, now i found another problem with powerauras - addon, occasionally the additional screen effects for procs just simply wont happen, and when im trying to test em, it's saying ''won't show because resting'', what's this supposed to mean?

If you aren't using US client 3.3.5 all chat/whisper addons are more or less broken right now. European players still on 3.3.3 client are experiencing whole lot of problems because of it.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Quote Originally Posted by Chonaire View Post
    apparently a server sided bug related to a raidgroup, shrug, anyhow, now i found another problem with powerauras - addon, occasionally the additional screen effects for procs just simply wont happen, and when im trying to test em, it's saying ''won't show because resting'', what's this supposed to mean?
    When you are in a sanctuary or faction city you will become "rested".
    That is when you gain the rested duration for which you get greater experience from kills.
    Amongst the various conditions, on the middle coloumn is "Rested". You should be able to turn it off there.

Deleted
    EU shouldn't update anything until wednesday when we get 3.3.5.