Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    This DLC is pretty fail

The "Paladin's can't use daggers" blue post has a broken source link. It takes you to the "1h Strength" shaman post.

Deleted
    Cataclysm Beta - Guild Contest (28th of June to 23rd of July, 2010)

http://www.wow-europe.com/en/contest...est/index.html
    I twitter the infos to BiBi

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ultimar235 View Post
    It's a shame that lego MMO is so kiddy based.

I mean wouldnt it be cool if you could play like a Battlefield style lego game where u can build ur own vehicles and weapons? And if you could shoot peoples limbs off only for them to be able to reattach their own limbs or use someone elses. Would be cool playing as a medic picking up lego parts and putting them back on soldiers. If it was done in a serious non kiddy no campness way, i think it would be a damn good game.
    What I got from watching it, you can basically do this. You can do just about anything, which is the entire point of legos is being able to let your creativity run like a 6 yr old given a dozen cases of red bull. But we'll have to wait and see when the game comes out to be sure of what all you can really do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    What I got from watching it, you can basically do this. You can do just about anything, which is the entire point of legos is being able to let your creativity run like a 6 yr old given a dozen cases of red bull. But we'll have to wait and see when the game comes out to be sure of what all you can really do.
    Indeed. I'm actually considering buying it when it's out. It looks very good IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzzentch View Post
    honestly what happened in BC? it's like the 60's of WoW everything is in awful colours, shit doesn't make sense and i feel like i'm trippin bawls everytime i level an alt past 58...
    Shattarath is kinda pretty but outside is a technicolour nightmare that looks like someone tied horses to the contrast slider and fired a rifle

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosiermama View Post
    I don't think I've ever heard someone complain about too many healers in BGs. O.o

Healers in battlegrounds are good. I wish they'd put roles into battlegrounds like the dungeon finder so that you'd always have a healer. Maybe 20-30% of the raid can be healers.

This one time... I got into a WSG with 4 resto druids, 2 resto shamans, a holy priest and a disc priest, a holy pally and a prot pally. I'm not joking. We ended up losing because we couldn't kill anyone

Dark Legay comics is on a roll of hillarious kid shoving jokes.

I feel most of the news are fillers from devs and not even worth discussing as they might change in the future...

We can beta... NAO... AND TO THE CHOPPAH!

I hate to be one of those guys, but SWToR could give WoW some serious competition. I'm not saying it'll kill WoW, but it'll be competition.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoosiermama View Post
    I don't think I've ever heard someone complain about too many healers in BGs. O.o

Healers in battlegrounds are good. I wish they'd put roles into battlegrounds like the dungeon finder so that you'd always have a healer. Maybe 20-30% of the raid can be healers.
    There's never been too many, on alt healers i've rarely had competition on "most healing done"

Could be worse, I remember a time where everything I targeted was retlol. That was sooooo much fun

Deleted

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Dalanar View Post
    Try using this URL for your RSS feed after the mmo-champion domain: /external.php?type=RSS2&forumids=252
    Wow! Thanks alot. I have no clue how u stumbled about that jewel but thats definatly better as
    the one i had before (http://www.mmo-champion.com/ajax.php...s=120&count=10)

10+ Year Old Account
    i want nda to go away!!! Can't stand this anymore!

"Warriors don't need to have the same amount of crit as rogues to do the same (or sometimes higher) damage."

i'll take dev that doesn't know what the hell he is talking about for 1000 alex.

Quote Originally Posted by babyback View Post
    The point is that its supposed to be hard to kill a healer. You are not supposed to one shot us. Also even if it takes longer for you to kill ys its not like we dont do alot of harm to you
    Mate, I have been healing alot of bg's since TBC on a druid, pala, shaman and priest and I know even with MS it's still almost impossible to kill most healers, I know you're not supposed to 1 shot healers but when it takes 6 dps to kill a tree even with MS you know something is wrong, now it's going to take most of a 15 man raid to kill 1 single healer, and when I pvp on alliance the horde healers rarely ever die, if any healer dies more than twice in a single 15 minute bg then that is bad. I've healed 1.8 million in AB and didn't even die once, healers are not supposed to be killed by 1 horde but they shouldn't be this insanely OP aswell you need a balance.

And Bucky Mclachlan, so as a warrior you can solo healers? maybe if you're full wrath with a 264 weapon and the healer is bad geared but if you think you can beat another healer equally geared 1on1 then I'd love to see, even when I was gearing my chars with 400 res and shit gear I still didn't die.

"I don't think I've ever heard someone complain about too many healers in BGs. O.o"

Well when you're alliance with 1 healer up against horde with 5 healers or sometimes 6 out of 15 people then it's pretty shit, not counting the hybrid classes like shamans, retlols and shadow priests so when you take that into account, sometimes 10 of 15 have the ability to heal. As a healer I can keep so many people including myself alive for ages unless I'm ganked so with 6 healers on a small map like eos it's almost impossible to kill anyone.
    Last edited by Naoto; 2010-06-29 at 07:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Conbot View Post
    If Casey doesn't mention the 40k mmo next week, this show will lose what little credibility it has left.
    Casey... Jones... watch your speed.