Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

More proof Ghostcrawler is out of touch with warriors.

Or just allow Resilience to reduce Mortal Strike effects. I don't know the math behind it but something like 1400 Resilience would reduce Mortal Strike effects by 30% (people HAVE to make a commitment to wearing PvP gear to get the benefit of reducing MS). Aim shot is probably the biggest abuser of MS abilities, Rogues MS can be removed and Warriors... well Warriors are just imba regardless of their MS (if they get their lolshadowlolmourne).

I'm not saying this is the only glaring issue in PvP (Haste is another one that's extremely imba), but it's one that could really use some addressing.

Rockz
    06/27/2010 11:40:20 PDT
    Re: Mortal Strike needs 20% fix now not in 4.
    Yeah I don't think we could nerf MS on live without also nerfing healing, which obviously makes it more than just a quick fix.
    Agreeing that warriors are imbalanced?
    Their numbers in the last tournament was between 0-1, while rogues are part of the most dominate comp.

I cant say Im suprised, since this is the guy that said warriors had lots of counters to being controlled in arena.

Btw, hes already talking about nerfing warrior damage after cata hits.
    He seriously is the guy that keyturns into bladestorm and throws his mouse at the desk, screaming "FUCK IT".

Quote Originally Posted by Galvangar View Post

lol
    what ?
    you must be more clueless than anyone would think...
    yes because if warriors need a nerf then why would they wait to after cata hits.../facepalm
    cata changes everything stop crying and grow some.

Oh no. End of the world? Warriors are going to get removed? Everyone who play a warrior will be imprisoned by Blizzard?! I think you're over reacting. He didn't say they were going to nerf MS. And They've said before that they don't like healing in PvP as it is atm...

also he says that warriors are imbalanced with shadowmourn...he is not lying it hurts like fuck

GC plays a PvE WAR, think he's PROT. anyways if anything he's bias for the class, not against it. and also quite a few teams that qualified from TR have WAR, and i don't think that many have rogues. they got to pick botb gear on TR also so consider that...

anyways that guys idea is retarded. resilience reducing MS defeats the whole purpose of MS.

How come that there are a billion QQ threads when there is a change that affects PvP and alot less when there are PvE changes?

I have the answer, do you?

Quote Originally Posted by babyback View Post
    How come that there are a billion QQ threads when there is a change that affects PvP and alot less when there are PvE changes?

Because, much as they will flame me and never admit this, most "serious" PVPers make a point of playing overpowered classes and compositions, seriously the amount of times these "hardcore" PVPers reroll each season is just amusing, they cry because if their little toy gets nerfed so they cant use it as a crutch they have to reroll again....

Those people with decent ratings every season on the same char are the proper PVPers, these FOTM rerollers are the ones who constantly cry about overything. A skilled player can take anything to be Gladiator worthy, the rest just relentlessly reroll so they can feel good about themselves... (S3/S4 Resto druids are an amazing example, LOLDKS in S5/S6, Holy Palas most of WOTLK etc etc)

Warrior are a piece of sheet, easely blowned up and cced, this balance their retarded damages when they can stick on a target.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulkesshern View Post
    Because, much as they will flame me and never admit this, most "serious" PVPers make a point of playing overpowered classes and compositions, seriously the amount of times these "hardcore" PVPers reroll each season is just amusing, they cry because if their little toy gets nerfed so they cant use it as a crutch they have to reroll again....

Those people with decent ratings every season on the same char are the proper PVPers, these FOTM rerollers are the ones who constantly cry about overything. A skilled player can take anything to be Gladiator worthy, the rest just relentlessly reroll so they can feel good about themselves... (S3/S4 Resto druids are an amazing example, LOLDKS in S5/S6, Holy Palas most of WOTLK etc etc)
    Bingo!

Quote Originally Posted by Spurmwhale View Post
    GC plays a PvE WAR, think he's PROT. anyways if anything he's bias for the class, not against it. and also quite a few teams that qualified from TR have WAR, and i don't think that many have rogues. they got to pick botb gear on TR also so consider that...

anyways that guys idea is retarded. resilience reducing MS defeats the whole purpose of MS.
    No he doesnt, He really, really doesnt.

I remember him saying that he used or uses INT shout as CC in heroic dungeons and raids.
    Its a laughable tactic that always results in wiping the group unless used on a remote trash pull in the corner of some far away land.

TR has 1 arms warrior and 2 African turtles. Idk how the arms warrior's comp works, and Im not sure its legit.
    however african turtle is a good comp, hopefully it wont get beat out by CC heavy teams, since pallies are so fun to chain on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by babyback View Post

yeah, the majority of the pvp players are whiny little girls ;P

Quote Originally Posted by shags the penguin View Post
    also he says that warriors are imbalanced with shadowmourn...he is not lying it hurts like fuck
    this. warriors are train wrecks..... if everything they were is blessed by the gods of gaming and they have a decent healer able to heal them.

BTW I hear they're nerfing rogue cooldowns in cata too /roll eyes.

p.s.s Cata will also rape druid's tree form to the point it only comes out once every couple of minutes.

one more thing. You buddy in the arena team.... his specc's going to get broken. more info to come in soon (tm) when i feel like blowing the truth out of proportion later.

Deleted
    there must always be an FOTM
    its been warrior since like forever, time for change

Quote Originally Posted by Lorellto View Post
    this. warriors are train wrecks..... if everything they were is blessed by the gods of gaming and they have a decent healer able to heal them.

BTW I hear they're nerfing rogue cooldowns in cata too /roll eyes.

p.s.s Cata will also rape druid's tree form to the point it only comes out once every couple of minutes.

one more thing. You buddy in the arena team.... his specc's going to get broken. more info to come in soon (tm) when i feel like blowing the truth out of proportion later.
    Can you blow it out of proportion in english?

---------- Post added 2010-06-28 at 12:57 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Jules View Post
    there must always be an FOTM
    its been warrior since like forever, time for change
    If anyone rolls a warrior for Fotm, theyre idiots.
    You need the best gear in the game, to even compete.

Deleted
    Why are people constantly trying to catagorise everything into 'buff' and 'nerf'?

It simply doesn't work that way. The classes are going to be completely different in Cataclysm, and the synegies between classes are also going to be different. I will take a guess and say that every single class will need re-balancing at the beginning of Cataclysm, but that is the way it will always be in new expansions due to the amount of changes.

Just relax, and wait for the initial release weeks of Cata to blow over before you start making comments like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Davantius View Post
    Why are people constantly trying to catagorise everything into 'buff' and 'nerf'?

It simply doesn't work that way. The classes are going to be completely different in Cataclysm, and the synegies between classes are also going to be different. I will take a guess and say that every single class will need re-balancing at the beginning of Cataclysm, but that is the way it will always be in new expansions due to the amount of changes.

Just relax, and wait for the initial release weeks of Cata to blow over before you start making comments like this.
    Not really, classes will still be the same in terms of synergy...its not like theyre going nuts and giving warlocks aoe roots and taking thema way from mages.

or warriors getting ranged attacks, or DKs getting freedom.

Go troll somewhere else.

Are you sure? Look again.

Deleted
    Their numbers in the last tournament was between 0-1, while rogues are part of the most dominate comp.
    Rogues just have a lot of synergy with other classes for the most part of it...Oh, and they don't need to waste 3/10 of their resource to put it on a target, instead applying it on almost every normal melee hit.

Otherwise I have to agree that Warriors with Shadowmourne are just lololofaesr0ll due to the fact that warriors scale very directly with gear. When they got Furious though....they suck.
    Last edited by mmoc0d05e16c33; 2010-06-28 at 01:11 PM.

Warriors are overpowered. Buff Rogues, Warlocks and Holy Paladins.

Quote Originally Posted by Bootyhunta View Post
    Warriors are overpowered. Buff Rogues, Warlocks and Holy Paladins.
    I only managed to go 44-4 with an Affi lock last week, I concur, the fact I could loose 4 matches is so unfair