Thread: 3.3.5 arenas

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

3.3.5 arenas

I'm just thinking about that if blizzard dosen't take human racial off how OP spellcleave gona be in 3.3.5 Let me explain human = racial trinket so he can wear 2 PvE trinket like these Dislodged Foreign Object(HC) ,Charred Twilight Scale(HC) both proc same time and when DFO has last proc Spellpower + only for trinkets can be 2070 normal caster has 3k spellpower and in castercleave is two caster so IF they have fucking nice luck and trinkets proc same time both has around 5-6k Spellpower. Plus haste is nowdays very for casters..well how much haste do we get from those we get 354haste from TRINKETS normal caster got like 600haste from other gear so now he can have 900 haste which is around 27-30% cast time less and almost all castercleaves has Bloodlust / Heroism so 30% + 30% + 5-6k SP x2 = If you survive that you must be pro or u need to have pro healer! But only problem is that castercleave can make their main burst in one second so they will do like 30-35k in one second so good luck with healing!!!

true that, but wizards are not the only broken thing in the game right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is the end of the expansion of course shit is going to get OP in arena as far as items go.

As a response to this.. heardd of LoS'ing burst... Silencing.. CC'ing?
    Im not saying wiz cleaves dont have stupid burst, however there are more broken things... Tried surviving Vs a TSG tunneling your healer the whole fight? or tried playing a good beast cleave or RMP?
    What you say is true.. however it can easily be avoided.. other teams have much more potential to win an easy game by just tunneling one person. a Spell cleave has to time their burst perfectly so it all hits at the same time.. and most of all its ovbious as to when they are about to do it. As for human racial it works both ways. They gain an extra trinket, however they lose out on 164? ressi possibly. And other things aka WotF(nerfed i know) BE silence... Warstomp.. these are all things which can win you games... and at the end of the day everyone can get a pvp trinket of some sort.. humans cant get an AoE silence or an AoE stun (unless their class already has it built in)

Quote Originally Posted by Noodz View Post
    As a response to this.. heardd of LoS'ing burst... Silencing.. CC'ing?
    Im not saying wiz cleaves dont have stupid burst, however there are more broken things... Tried surviving Vs a TSG tunneling your healer the whole fight? or tried playing a good beast cleave or RMP?
    What you say is true.. however it can easily be avoided.. other teams have much more potential to win an easy game by just tunneling one person. a Spell cleave has to time their burst perfectly so it all hits at the same time.. and most of all its ovbious as to when they are about to do it. As for human racial it works both ways. They gain an extra trinket, however they lose out on 164? ressi possibly. And other things aka WotF(nerfed i know) BE silence... Warstomp.. these are all things which can win you games... and at the end of the day everyone can get a pvp trinket of some sort.. humans cant get an AoE silence or an AoE stun (unless their class already has it built in)
    spell cleave team just need someone 3 sec in open and bye bye its over, and how they can do it? shadowfury aoe fear OO BUT SOMEONE COME IN OPEN ALL ON HIM, the guys is back and its over, the guys die in open gg 15 points for spellcleave requeue now.....

p.s the game can take 10 minutes, all spell cleave need is someone who is open at the good moment of the fight and without cooldown(over)

So you're suggesting arena may not be perfectly balanced? Interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rurikar
    If you want to play the game how you want, do so, but don't do it with me. If you wanna play super mario brothers and just jump up and down until the clock runs out and you die, by all means do it when I'm not player two and waiting for you to stop being an asshole.

I'm sure a warrior/dk/pallly with shadowmourne and 2 BiS trinkets will be just as scary if not more.

Quote Originally Posted by rugglee View Post
    spell cleave team just need someone 3 sec in open and bye bye its over, and how they can do it? shadowfury aoe fear OO BUT SOMEONE COME IN OPEN ALL ON HIM, the guys is back and its over, the guys die in open gg 15 points for spellcleave requeue now.....

p.s the game can take 10 minutes, all spell cleave need is someone who is open at the good moment of the fight and without cooldown(over)
    Ran around with 1400 resil as a warrior with swordnboard on rov from pillar to pillar cause a crappy wizard cleave tunneled me. All wiz cleave needs is a good fear or hex on the healer to win.

Quote Originally Posted by xfloggingkylex View Post
    So you're suggesting arena may not be perfectly balanced? Interesting.
    arena is not balanced and blizzard themself have say it..... why do you think that weapon t2 and shoulder have been removed from the 2s? becuz its totally unbalanced and stupid......(it was time damn blizz) and after is come the 5s.... and the 3s.... no one is balanced, but THE MOST NEAR TO BE BALANCE is the 3s, so its for that you see only 3s AT MLG...

Quote Originally Posted by rugglee View Post

Why do I smell a beatcleave...

Oh, Resto SP destro, even better.

Don't complain about something you are running...

10+ Year Old Account
    Or shadowmourne warrior with Sharpened Twilight Scale + DBW
    465 ARP from just trinkets + weapon (not including gems)

With these item levels the game is already broken.

Oh and i wouldn't whine about human racial as its only good if you get BiS PvE trinkets. 2sec aoe silence or 20% haste for 10sec anyone?

normal caster has 3k spellpower
    ^not really. Most have 3.5k, but that's besides the point. Rng happens in arena, and players who are willing to sacrifice the battlemasters trinket for a bit of offensive utility deserve to reap the benefits. Not an offensive caster fyi >.<;

Quote Originally Posted by Razorlor View Post
    Why do I smell a beatcleave...

Oh, Resto SP destro, even better.

Don't complain about something you are running...
    and No im not running this sadly for you, so if you say anything and you are not sûre just dont talk.............. P.s arena junkies is wrong sometime
    Last edited by rugglee; 2010-06-29 at 08:17 AM.

spell cleave is about 3 times as retarded as any other comp right now. Fuck, it's worse than a double shadowmourne tsg
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

Quote Originally Posted by K4ge View Post
    spell cleave is about 3 times as retarded as any other comp right now. Fuck, it's worse than a double shadowmourne tsg
    Tbh a human dispellcleave with a warrior with 35% crit, 5.2k AP UB, axe spec, 850 resi and 100% arpen(possible in the next patch, since another 'dbw' will be equipable) will match the retarded-ness of any spellcleave.

And with 850 resilience the warrior is an instagib for every other team...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

Quote Originally Posted by K4ge View Post
    And with 850 resilience the warrior is an instagib for every other team...
    Meh in the hands of a toptier player I think that team would be carnage, with superb coordination and an extremely ghey playstyle.

With dispellcleave I rarely see a warrior above 900 resi anyhow, since Holydin is a cool guy that doesn't afraid of any damage.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Martsus View Post
    Meh in the hands of a toptier player I think that team would be carnage, with superb coordination and an extremely ghey playstyle.

With dispellcleave I rarely see a warrior above 900 resi anyhow, since Holydin is a cool guy that doesn't afraid of any damage.
    Yes and if it is a top tier player, they will be playing against other top tier players, which can global 850 resil.

Quote Originally Posted by wheresmywoft View Post
    Yes and if it is a top tier player, they will be playing against other top tier players, which can global 850 resil.
    Disc Priests and Holydins especially have good ways of rotating CD's to prevent that from happening, furthermore in contrary to popular belief warriors are actually quite able to go defensive.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Martsus View Post
    Disc Priests and Holydins especially have good ways of rotating CD's to prevent that from happening, furthermore in contrary to popular belief warriors are actually quite able to go defensive.
    If the burst required some lengthy setup, yes warriors could go defensive. But because of how quickly the burst can be setup, I believe this improves dbl pve trinket wiz cleaves to the point where the globals are very possible.