Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Anatidae
    "What is a Gobling doing here" Mardo Shouted at the little green fellow.

Leon smashed two orcs his eyes set on rakzor"die you pathetic worm" he leaped at the Orc and swong his mace.

Ryker passed through the crowd looking for whoever was in charge.

"Whats a goblin doing here?"

Ryker spun around to face (I dont know what race you are) "Im here on business, we must leave immediately there's a flood of lava coming towards us as we speak!" Ryker pointed towards the orange glow coming from passage into the tram.

"Hmm i dont know if i trust you but for now there seems to be no option, Fall back men take the tram out of here!"

The glowing lava came into the tram station slowly so there was enough time for the last of the alliance troops defending the position to leave.

"Goblin we are gonna have a nice little talk when we are in a safe position" Mardo said with a grim face.

Trillium slain a few more orcs and looked for an exit. Gates were shut by a tremendous mass of snow, all ways to the tram either collapsed or were filled with lava. Except one small passage...
    The druid rushed there, parts of ceiling falling behind him. He leaped into a huge crack in a wall, through an abandoned house, into another crack... Dead end.
    Moonlight shimmered upon druid's sword as he struck the wall, shattering it and emerging to Military Ward, right before the gates of Tinker Town. With elven grace he leaped over a gout of magma and landed near a crowd of Alliance and Horde memebers fighting for the entrance to the tram. The Druid raised his hands and prayed to Elune, prepraring to call down a massive Starfall.
    My RP Character №1 - Trillium Starwind - Night Elf Druid/Warrior
    My RP Character №2 - in progress, creating

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    " Rakzor I reccomend leaving this paladin , it's causing us alot of hassle and bound to see us killed " Gretari yelled .
    Insert Signiture here.

"Shut up orc" Leon growled and glared "You picked this battle when you..." Leon saw magma slowly comming in and jumped onto his horse and charged away

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Gretari attempted to fire a fatal shot at Leon as he escaped . The magma was closing in , he would have to regroup with the other Horde fighters
    Insert Signiture here.

Leon felt the shot hit him like bricks as he got launched off his horse he was flung 3 feet before landing, he laid there unconscious close to death

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Gretari ran back to Leon and stood above his body aware he was consious . He pulled out a small pistol and began speaking to him.

" six years ago I lost 10,000 soldiers in a blink of an eye , the conflict in Ashenvale , You bare a strong resemblance to the diplomatic human that pulled me behind cover when I was wounded and aided me , It's time to return the favour " Gretari said before putting his pistol away . " Next time you won't be so lucky" Gretari insisted before lifting Leon onto his shoulders and strolling to the Horde settlement

(Spice it up a bit release you when your back to full health or something or you could spark a riot if you want )
    Insert Signiture here.

Leon spoke softly before he totally blacked out"You..are that orc? I helped you because I serve the light that had no partners" he heeved "Drop me the night will decide my fate, thank you"

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    " As you wish human , your fate wil be death but it's your wish " Gretari said before placing Leon on the ground
    Insert Signiture here.

"So goblin you have a name?" Mardo asked the goblin.
    "You got some explaining to do for starters what was this buisnes you were doing in Ironforge?"

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Gretari casually strolled back to the Horde encampment . He thought about the massive financial gains the horde could get from the taking over of Ironforge but then he also thought that the alliance would be eager for revenge one of the Horde cities could be in serious danger from a giant alliance army , he would have to warn the city leaders .

( Maybe I could make an RP of Orgrimmar being attacked :P)
    Insert Signiture here.

As Leon laid there he started to use his hearth stone and he appeared in dalaran.

Quote Originally Posted by Mardo Stoneshield View Post
    "So goblin you have a name?" Mardo asked the goblin.
    "You got some explaining to do for starters what was this buisnes you were doing in Ironforge?"
    "My names uhhh banks and im in... Uhhhh banking, yeah im with the banking arm of steamwheadle. Now get me the hell outa here!"

"Hmm i will take you with us to Stormwind and hand you over to the guards there they might have some questions for you."

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    ( Mardo and Leon do you to wanna come into my Massacre of Orgrimmar RP Anyone else is welcome to join too)

Gretari saw an apple cart that had been abandoned and approached it . He chose an apple from round the back and took a bite into it
    Insert Signiture here.

((dont think its wise for me to start in a new RP now going away on sunday btw call it Downfall of Oggrimar just like stormwind and ironforge had?))

Mardo arrived in Stormwind and got himself a beer.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    (Ok have fun )

Gretari finished his apple and threw it into the forge and walked to the Horde camp
    Insert Signiture here.