Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    If it were a difficult encounter I might say grats. Come back when it's a heroic kill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sengura
    So 10 posts and no definitive answer...

TO ELITEST JERKS!
    Quote Originally Posted by PBitt View Post
    People really will find anything to complain about. Too bad I don't care because I quit the game because they made the hunter class color lime green and I think it would be SO much better had it been a grass-colored green.

a.) I seriously doubt you were "World First", but whatever.
    b.) Bragging about killing a loot piñata....gratz!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shags the penguin View Post
    gz

Now
    worlds first shut the fuck up no one cares in the context of Halion 25
    ^this^
    I could QQ about my server not being up, and make the argument of US vs EU in the context of not everyone being able to play, but this is about as interesting about world first 80 Onyxia ¬_¬

Quote Originally Posted by Ihnasir View Post
    ^this^
    I could QQ about my server not being up, and make the argument of US vs EU in the context of not everyone being able to play, but this is about as interesting about world first 80 Onyxia ¬_¬
    Except with Onyxia, people had it available for years and still managed to wipe on its release.

Besides, Premonition just got world first heroic, so everyone can start forgetting about this thread.

No hate. Gratz on your kill.

Why do people feel the need to be such assholes? Maybe they're a casual player. They have every right to be proud of their accomplishment even if you don't see the value in it.
    Last edited by Lansow; 2010-06-30 at 09:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lansow View Post
    No hate. Gratz on your kill.

Why do people feel the need to be such assholes? Maybe they're a casual player. They have every right to be proud of their accomplishment even if you don't see the value in it.
    you are a joke yourself may be? heroic is harder true but normal mode is a fucking joke, what happen at this game, a new instance come and one shoted by lot of guildies, its so fucking annoying bliz make the game so easy for noob, anyway what the point to kill the same boss except he is in heroic mod? just to get a item lvl a little higher but the same item, of course will play bliz game same, just saying that since pre bc they have always doing it easy, easy again,, oo we need to put it easy again...... a sad gamer

sorry for my bad english

Quote Originally Posted by rugglee View Post
    you are a joke yourself may be? heroic is harder true but normal mode is a fucking joke, what happen at this game, a new instance come and one shoted by lot of guildies, its so fucking annoying bliz make the game so easy for noob, anyway what the point to kill the same boss except he is in heroic mod? just to get a item lvl a little higher but the same item, of course will play bliz game same, just saying that since pre bc they have always doing it easy, easy again,, oo we need to put it easy again...... a sad gamer

sorry for my bad english
    I'm going to necro this because you deserved a response.

First, your English isn't the problem, your manners are. You started by insulting me on a personal level. That's never a good way to start any dialogue. Fix that first, then worry about your grammar and spelling.

Secondly, WoW was never a bastion of skilled play. It was never a difficult game compared to many other MMOs, so get off the elitist high horse already. WoW is not difficult, has never been difficult, and will never BE difficult. Accept it.

I stand by my assertion. This person managed a PUG of Halion. Most pugs fail horribly at that content. He/She has every reason to be excited that they downed the latest boss, HC or not. None of us have any right to take that away from them.

Quote Originally Posted by rugglee View Post

sorry for my bad english
    I love responses like this from people who havent progressed past BQL.......