Page 1 of 23
... LastLast

Why are geeks thinking they are awesome?

Like the title says, so they got a "world/realm first" ruby sanctum stuff.

Am I the only one who is thinking they need to get over their selfs and perhaps enter the real game in real life. 18+

Normal modes don't count.

No flaming, I dont want thread to be deformed by festering gobs.

They are awesome inside WoW.

/thread

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Uhhh... u mad?

Yes you are, you live in the UK!
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormreaver&cn=Dietcocacola

15+ Year Old Account
    Experience your own world first, it's exciting the first day, after that they really just don't care, like the rest of us. Also what is "the real game in real life 18+" ? I could ask the same reason why geeks think they're awesome by posting useless QQ threads (like this).

10+ Year Old Account
    "Sup guys I'm terrible at life so I'm gonna pretend to be above the nerds playing wow even though I am one."
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

Why are geeks thinking they need to make a new thread to show their opinion?

Like the title says, so they got a thought to share.

Am I the only one who is thinking they need to get over their selfs and perhaps make a post instead of a new thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Naidia View Post
    Experience your own world first, it's exciting the first day, after that they really just don't care, like the rest of us. Also what is "the real game in real life 18+" ? I could ask the same reason why geeks think they're awesome by posting useless QQ threads (like this).
    Actually I have a real life, I'm just on my friends computer while we have a drink around his house before we go BMX'ing down the castle near by his house and found all the geeks spouting rubbish.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wælcyrie View Post
    Actually I have a real life, I'm just on my friends computer while we have a drink around his house before we go BMX'ing down the castle near by his house and found all the geeks spouting rubbish.

Of coarse you are, bro.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormreaver&cn=Dietcocacola

15+ Year Old Account
    Thanks, I needed to know that I guess you get these kind of ideas while you're having a drink around your friends house before you go BMXing down the castle nearby his house and you just happened to find the geeks spouting rubbish. Wait a second, if you're having a drink around your friends house before you go bmxing down by the castle, you would be having a drink with your friends right? Not posting threads on MMO-Champ, sounds so non-geeky to me.

Because you think about them even for a moment

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Geeks are awesome because they have sex with your wife while you are cleaning McDonalds bathrooms.

Actually I have a real life, I'm just on my friends computer while we have a drink around his house
    So you socialize at a friends house by drinking while reading MMO-champ and complaining on it? Yep, this guy's legit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    Don't use facts, they unsettle peoples' prejudices, and once that happens the flames start.
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Its Science, just ask Albert Einstien, he invented Space

Quote Originally Posted by Naidia View Post
    Thanks, I needed to know that I guess you get these kind of ideas while you're having a drink around your friends house before you go BMXing down the castle nearby his house and you just happened to find the geeks spouting rubbish.
    My WoW sub finished on sunday so I thought "Oh I'll check MMO-champ out to see whats happening"

-logs in-

wahahahaahahaa IM WOOORRRLLD FIRST GIVEEE ME COOKIES IM PROOO LOL"

LOL... No your not.

But cool story bro

15+ Year Old Account
    One of the worst trolling attempts I've ever seen. Holy shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    One of the worst trolling attempts I've ever seen. Holy shit.
    Well I dont even know what a troll is, do you mean the trolls in lord of the rings or what? :S

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol,people calling other people geeks when they play wow their self..
    Nice job OP.

Like the title says, so they got a "world/realm first" ruby sanctum stuff.

Am I the only one who is thinking they need to get over their selfs and perhaps enter the real game in real life. 18+

Normal modes don't count.

No flaming, I dont want thread to be deformed by festering gobs.
    You're a geek too. You play WoW.

Well I dont even know what a troll is, do you mean the trolls in lord of the rings or what? :S
    Worst. Trolling. Ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    Don't use facts, they unsettle peoples' prejudices, and once that happens the flames start.
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Its Science, just ask Albert Einstien, he invented Space

Jees get some fantasy you awful troll. You first said you had played world of warcraft and then said "trolls in lotr?:S", acting like you never played games. lern2troll