Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    Troll thread consisting of IIRC, 10% Chex "raging" over him being better than everybody else, 20% random people "raging" at him and 70% lolcats images. Went on for 63 pages.
    Sounds like a damn fine thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greystorm View Post
    Sounds like a damn fine thread.
    I never catch the good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Wælcyrie View Post
    I put my pic of me back up onto my avatar.

Feel free to bash a female you insecure morons.
    What does you being a female have to do anything to do with your dumb post

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I want to be like lady gaga she is stunning and soo lovely! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Departed View Post
    Buzzkill!
    Sorry If I'm ruining your fun, but come on guys, enough is enough, OP was wrong to come in here moaning about geeks and first kills and crap. But then it got personal. Are we so deprived of entertainment that this is what we stoop to? Maybe it's just me but I don't find anything remotely fun or entertaining going on in here;/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dancing Turkey View Post
    You turned into a degrading mess.
    Okay, that's it, that kind've behavior is not acceptable in the slightest.

Reported.

15+ Year Old Account
    No they are talking to me about my life and how they could help me.
    Lol, what could you possibly need help with, you made it sound like you were perfect in this thread and how much you loved you body, not to mention you're also a chef at 19 who just happens to have spare time to fight on the forums before going BMXing down by the castle near your friends house.

15+ Year Old Account
    No they are talking to me about my life and how they could help me.
    And now they're your friends? :3
    You so silly!

That's liek me finding some guy with his leg hanging off (he is also mute) and signals me to call for help, so I do! We are not friends though.
    Terrible comparison I know.

Deleted
    I can give you BJ if you return the favor

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naidia View Post
    Lol, what could you possibly need help with, you made it sound like you were perfect in this thread and how much you loved you body, not to mention you're also a chef at 19 who just happens to have spare time to fight on the forums before going BMXing down by the castle near your friends house.
    While getting a drink!

This thread is fucking confusing me

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naidia View Post
    Ahahahahahaha +1 man

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dancing Turkey View Post
    Sorry If I'm ruining your fun, but come on guys, enough is enough, OP was wrong to come in here moaning about geeks and first kills and crap. But then it got personal. Are we so deprived of entertainment that this is what we stoop to? Maybe it's just me but I don't find anything remotely fun or entertaining going on in here;/
    You...you don't seriously think he is serious, right?

I'm getting loads of negative energy here D:

I didnt reply for these sort of responses.
    To continue on the same line I started with in this topic (if you remember it), what people think about you should worry you even less than what they think about themselves. I.e.: nothing.
    Forget the harassing twats, stop replying to this thread and go to bed.
    If it makes you feel better, be aware nearly all of 'em are miserables who drive miserable lifes and they're not worth your care.

But remember: you revealed something about your self at your own risk. And you're grown up enough to know the risk.

Unless you're trolling, of course.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix View Post
    Okay, that's it, that kind've behavior is not acceptable in the slightest.

Reported.
    I think Dancing Turkey is the troll in disguise here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Memory View Post
    To continue on the same line I started with in this topic (if you remember it), what people think about you should worry you even less than what they think about themselves. I.e.: nothing.
    If it makes you feel better, be aware nearly all of 'em are miserables who drive miserable lifes and they're not worth your care.
    Oi, I don't live in Italy! I'm profoundly affected by your generic comment #653 at me and everyone else! ='(

Hahaha, oh wow. Going from "fucking geeks get a life like mine, yeah I go drinking partying BMXing look at me I'm the fucking shit with a 15 inch dick!" to "shit guys I'm sad I'm a cute girl really damn I'm being reported I'm not a troll I don't mean to make you - the geeks I was hatin' just a few pages back - angry".

This is just like the shitty forced /b/ copypasta, from:
    "Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch"

to an apology:

"Hey Guys,

You probably remember my name is John, and I want to apologize to every single one of you. I'm pretty sure most of you arent fat and are probably cleverer than I said, and if you guys want to look at pictures and stuff, then that's cool, everyone has a different life. The world is here to be shared, and I'm happy to share it with you guys. Most of you have probably got pussy before, anyway... I had a look around and there was a picture of a bitch being plowed by a guy with "RON PAUL /b/" written on his dick. I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people... I do it myself, but not as well as you guys. I actually met my bitch through facebook, so I guess we're all a bit nerdy sometimes.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I deserve it after what I was like. I resigned from the football team and took up chess, and quit basketball when I realised the only people playing were niggers anyway. I also tried jacking off to an anime girl, which actually isn't all that bad. I only got straight A's because my mom fucked the principal, and my hot girlfriend is actually just a blow-up doll (She just popped; Shit was SO shit). You are all just reasonable people who should disregard what I said to you, don't become "an heroes" LOL (am I a newfag or what?). Thanks for listening, no hard feelings, right?

Pic Related: It's me and my blow-up bitch. We're both really, really sorry"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Greystorm View Post
    I think Dancing Turkey is the troll in disguise here.
    He likes furries.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Memory View Post
    White Knight spotted!
    Just because some guys over the internet want to Lol at others misfortune, that makes them miserables that drive miserable lives? YOU, SIR.