9 Shadow Priest's and 1 Warrior OS103Drakes

youtube.com/watch?v=Sm8GyNWVbww
    Some magic dust and PLIM!

Embrace Theory

we use:
    drums of the wild and forgotten kings
    flask of frost wyrm
    Fish Feast

We managed to kill sartharion using improvement Vampiric Embrace, that is a talent from our spec.
    We are from GrimBatol and this is a prove shadow priest can be a interesting class and make some magic ^^
    Last edited by mmocf764e9d5e0; 2010-09-01 at 12:55 PM.

lol, nice to know we have some horde on grim batol.

That was a really cool idea, kudos to your victory.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostfel View Post
    That was a really cool idea, kudos to your victory.
    Not really, people seem to do this when they start over-gearing or thinking outside of the box, especially with shadow priests. Remember back in vanilla there was a 10m group doing UBRS with 10 shadow priests as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    wasnt there also an Ony group that did it with just all priests or something crazy like that?

The priest who filmed this video is terrible.

Tell them to start using this macro:

#showtooltip
    /stopmacro [channeling]
    /cast Mind Flay

Deleted
    wasnt there also an Ony group that did it with just all priests or something crazy like that?
    I think it was only a shadow priest solo Ony(60)

Quote Originally Posted by fahrfreude View Post
    Not really, people seem to do this when they start over-gearing or thinking outside of the box, especially with shadow priests. Remember back in vanilla there was a 10m group doing UBRS with 10 shadow priests as well.
    Yes i do recall this, i was just saying that it was an interesting idea in an age of raiding where if you do something slightly outside the norm you get flammed into oblivion.

Deleted
    #showtooltip
    /stopmacro [channeling]
    /cast Mind Flay
    its me thanks for the compliment ;S

I do not fit to wear that macro that seems stuck mindflay

I'm not perfect, I'm trying to be ^^

thx btw

Quote Originally Posted by fps90 View Post
    The priest who filmed this video is terrible.

Tell them to start using this macro:

#showtooltip
    /stopmacro [channeling]
    /cast Mind Flay
    This macro makes me want to vomit.

If you honestly need a macro to ensure you aren't going to clip, stop playing now.

Use cast bars that compensate for lag and you won't need things like this. In fact, using something like this compared to someone who actually knows when and how NOT to clip, its a DPS loss.

lol what is the point of doing this ?
    U can zerg it in ANY setup atm....

Nice work, cool and original way to do it.

However, Blizzard castbar + party interface in raid? Eeeeewwwwwwwww

Deleted
    lol what is the point of doing this ?
    U can zerg it in ANY setup atm..
    so make one video and show the world your class can zerg that.

---------- Post added 2010-09-01 at 02:22 PM ----------

Nice work, cool and original way to do it.

However, Blizzard castbar + party interface in raid? Eeeeewwwwwwwww
    Thx, i like to play in default
    I do not have many problems to update addons

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nabais View Post
    I think it was only a shadow priest solo Ony(60)
    40 priest vs Ony

I don't know that much about spriest rotation and mechanics but why weren't you able to kill him faster? If everyone has T10 you can kill him in half the time you needed when people started zerging 103d in ulduar gear.

Funny video though and impressive you don't need a tankhealer with all those shadow priests .

Oh god not this again.. dozens and dozens of threads in which they clearly xplain the no clipping macro is a dps loss only if your latency sucks too much to accomodate it... if your latency is at around 40 - 60 ms there is absolutely nothing wrong with that macro.

Gz on the kill btw since that`s the issue at hand

About you being terrible;

you should probably get a DoT timer that shows the dot ticks etc., such as ForteXorcist. Clipping MF that much is baaaad. Also, don't use that macro unless your latency is <50 ms or so, otherwise it's just a DPS loss.

Use Quartz to show latency on cast bar and cast a new spell just before MF is going to end (the red area on Quartz).

MFclip is a great addon to tell you exactly how many MFs you clipped (try to keep that as low as you can, but sometimes latency just changes so much during the cast that clipping can't be avoided), DoT uptime (you should try to keep VT and DP above 90%).

If I remember correctly, you can stop casting MF right after the second tick if Mind Blast is off CD or VT is going to fall off in <1.5secs (your vt cast time, depends on haste ofc).

Good luck with your rotation, hope I helped

They don't look all that geared. On certain fights with my Spriest if I check the healing recount I can get upwards of 2kHPS on certain things. We can heal quite well with VE. In their case though, all that VE is overkill for healing the tank. I've gone to some OS103D's on my Druid and had to cast Wild Growth and Rejuv a few times at max for a zerg. If everyone is watching what they do, heals is pretty overrated for the fight itself.