Very low fps for my comp specs?

Hello,
    I am having some troubles with my current FPS ingame, and my current computer spec is(Dxdiag):
    Operating System: Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 3
    Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 5000+, MMX, 3DNow (2 CPUs) 2,60GHZ
    Memory: 2048MB RAM
    Page File: 1208MB used, 2731MB available
    DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)
    Card name: NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT
    Display Memory: 512.0 MB
    Current Mode: 1680 x 1050 (32 bit) (60Hz)
    Monitor Max Res: 1600,1200
    I am currently having about 25 FPS in orgrimmar and about 15 in dalaran, with all the lowest graphics except for view distance(it's at half as shown in the picture below)
    It feels like I should be having alot higher FPS, as I know a few friends of mine that has worse computers with alot higher FPS.
    I have tried to install all the drivers for my graphiccard/motherboard and also downloading 'GameBooster', but none of them helped.
    So my question is, should my computer be able to have higher FPS, or do you think it seems correct that i should be having 25 fps in orgrimmar with all the graphics on lowest?

i184.photobucket.com/albums/x129/skalman555/configs.jpg

Slow CPU, low RAM and old graphics card.
    15fps in Dalaran/ICC25 is totally normal with those specs and low video effects.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Quote Originally Posted by vesseblah View Post
    Slow CPU, low RAM and old graphics card.
    15fps in Dalaran/ICC25 is totally normal with those specs and low video effects.
    This

10+ Year Old Account
    Had almost those same specs once, and had about those same results as you're getting.

That looks about right actually...

WoW got a fairly significant jump in CPU requirement with WoTLK. My computer now will run 25s but it's getting on a bit. I think maybe when Cata comes out, it'll be time to upgrade my computer...

My rig is core 2 duo E6300 1.83ghz
    4gig ram
    HD 4850 512mb

With that I get about 25-30s in dalaran.

Your computer is old, sadly. The FPS you are getting are pretty normal. You need general upgrades on your rig ...
    "Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth." -Mike Tyson

I am aware that my computer is old, but it felt like I should be having higher FPS than I actually do.
    I guess I have no option but to upgrade my computer then. Thanks for all replies, it's really appreciated!

WoW will always run slower than 99% of other games with the same hardware, maybe that's why you thought something's wrong. The sheer amount of stuff (both players and 3d objects) bog down the game a lot, and none of the usual optimization tricks of 3d games work on it too well.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Im no expert on progaming, and surely do not know more then those who write the game, but I think that wow is in need of a very big optimization reform, hope they do it in Cata.
    Remember playing EVE online a couple of years ago and in one of the expansions, free ones has always, they launched a new graphic engine, even kept both the old graphic engine and new one, runing and being supported at the same time, this from a relatively very small company with a very small player base, when compared to blizz/wow, dam blizzard have the resources to do atleast the same.