Thread: BiS Libram

BiS Libram

Simple question or not......

Which libram is the best for tanking out of these three and why.

Libram of Valiance
    Libram of Defiance
    LIbram of the eternal tower

I currently use valiance as 200str is imba

What are the best trinkets? Gear sets? Librams? Weapon? It changes from fight to fight.

Want/Need some more threat and/or dps, like during Rotface? Or more dodging, like during Festergut's 3rd inhale? Keep multiple librams on hand. I favor Defiance over Eternal Tower, as I'm not a fan of stacking things, but generally it's valiance and other, changing as the situation depends. Hell, on Valithiria sometimes I'll pull out Libram of the Sacred Shield for lulz, as I'm running command (so valiance isn't proc'd) and I'm not in terrible need for dodge.

Just like you'd use stam/stam on Sindy, but you might favor armor/armor on BQ as a MT. Things change, be ready for it.
    I stream many games! WoW, SC2, TF2, old SNES games and mods, and many more! Find my stream here! I also upload many of my stream VODs and many offline recordings (usually of SC2 casts) to my YouTube, found here!. Follow, subscribe, and thanks!

Libram of the Eternal Tower is the best. Simply put.
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Quote Originally Posted by Iselian View Post
    What are the best trinkets? Gear sets? Librams? Weapon? It changes from fight to fight.

Want/Need some more threat and/or dps, like during Rotface? Or more dodging, like during Festergut's 3rd inhale? Keep multiple librams on hand. I favor Defiance over Eternal Tower, as I'm not a fan of stacking things, but generally it's valiance and other, changing as the situation depends. Hell, on Valithiria sometimes I'll pull out Libram of the Sacred Shield for lulz, as I'm running command (so valiance isn't proc'd) and I'm not in terrible need for dodge.

Just like you'd use stam/stam on Sindy, but you might favor armor/armor on BQ as a MT. Things change, be ready for it.
    This really.
    Heavily depends on a fight to fight basis.

The stacking dodge 264 libram is better if you know you won't lose the stacks. For fights where you know you will lose the stacks like Valithria or any other add fight, the 95% proc chance of 200 dodge rating is better since it only requires one attack, not three. You can also use the 200str libram is you're in need of threat, or for trash since the chance of dying on trash is small. The 440 BV libram is great aswell. Espeacially on trash where it will probably mitigate more damage than a dodge libram would, and still give a small amount of dps.