Poll: What will be the hardest raid on cata's release?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    lol T11 you mean

10+ Year Old Account
    Traversing through The Luminiferous Aether.
    Isn't Uldum comin out at release?

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeParty View Post
    Isn't Uldum comin out at release?
    No.

Bastion of Twilight, Blackwing Descent, and Throne only. Firelands should not be on the poll, it will not be out for release and will be patched in at a later date along with Heroic Deadmines and Heroic Shadowfang Keep.

Bastion of Twilight will be the hardest because of Sinestra alone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes but i kill deathwing and all boss in cat so i have all the best raiding tiers for cat

Does anybody have a source for firelands being postponed? I haven't found anything to that effect.

The hardest thing in raiding now is to have people logged more than once a week and keep your guild alive in all this mess

Bosses will never ever be hard again except for hardmodes.

Btw my votes go to BOT cause I like Chogall

Firelands ... that name telse me DOT damage alot of DOT damage :S but we will see ...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmer View Post
    No.

Bastion of Twilight, Blackwing Descent, and Throne only. Firelands should not be on the poll, it will not be out for release and will be patched in at a later date along with Heroic Deadmines and Heroic Shadowfang Keep.

Bastion of Twilight will be the hardest because of Sinestra alone.
    where you found the info about uldum, readed the one of heroic deadmines and sfk thouhg maybe missed the uldum part.

also though they were going to put in 6raids at the start of the xpack could be wrong but though i saw that somewhere.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

The original statement at BlizzCon was 4 raids at release, being the ones in the poll.

Although some claim that Firelands has been postponed since, but i haven't seen any conclusive evidence either way. If someone could provide a link to a reliable source, that would be appreciated.

Deleted
    they all fail i want a deadmines raid

I wouldn't know. I haven't bought Cata yet.

15+ Year Old Account
    Though its not a raid, im gonna laug when people wipe in deadmines . Theyl be all "Come on guys, youv done this on regular a thousand times" but little do they know, cookie actualy hits pretty hard then boom! skeleton city

In Casualclysm... NOTHING WILL BE HARD!

Quote Originally Posted by Lori View Post
    ...ew. Germany.

Quote Originally Posted by Lori View Post
    and probably half of it will be missing as well :P

new dances anyone

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    The original statement at BlizzCon was 4 raids at release, being the ones in the poll.

Although some claim that Firelands has been postponed since, but i haven't seen any conclusive evidence either way. If someone could provide a link to a reliable source, that would be appreciated.
    This.

Everytime I look up Firelands I find Blizzcon discussions and blue posts INSINUATING it is included in first tier (though of course not directly stating that it is or isn't).

Considering all the matter-of-fact statements of it not being included I'd really appreciate a blue post or something .

I wonder how Blizzard will handle hardmodes.

Will it be T1 Hardmodes = T2 Normal Modes (Guilds progress in both T1 + T2 raid instances at the same time.)

Or more clearcut. T1 Normals --> T1 Hards --> T2 Normals --> T2 Hards.

Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    all gonna be some what equal, aslong you got the perfect setup.
    If you mean by classes, there is no 'perfect' setup. Blizzard is removing homogenization.

My vote goes to the Throne of the Four Winds, only because I love the elements so much.

Probably the Bastion of Twilight... But who cares, blizzard promised me a dance studio in WotLK. Where's my dance studio Blizzard?