Angry What could we do, what would be so perfect

What could we do to make RMP a little more balanced, that one little key thing, OH RIGHT! Let's give them bloodlust.

It's already balanced. And will STILL be balanced. You're clearly having a l2p issue.

*Looks at SK-100* Yeah RMP is only 5% of the top of the bracket. Super overpowered.

I really wish people would get over RMP. It's a good comp and has always been a good comp, but not overpowered. Give it a rest.

3's is the most balanced Arena bracket out of the three that are there.

I bet a lot of those top 100 5% RMP teams are only in the top 100 because they've been playing the comp FOR YEARS not because the comp is super amazing itself.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If [the dps] are on the wrong target, then they are playing badly and should be corrected and / or mocked, depending on how you roll.

RMP used to be really overpowered, though atm any spellcleave with ele shaman is much more OP than RMP.. and actually the most overpowered comp is LSD, ele affli restodruid

ps : LSD also works as destruc, makin it more like 25k/2 sec

People will be doing BGs in Cataclysm over Arena anyway, so RMP should no longer be a problem for you

Quote Originally Posted by Myrsky View Post
    3's is the most balanced Arena bracket out of the three that are there.
    well in my opinion no since there is wizard and Zerg cleave "melee" or "casters" no its kinda shit when you die with 1 global or with shadow fury or coil kinda sucks or warrior with hunter as prot / mm and u die with silence its not fun and u cannot react fast enough

RMP is one of the most balanced, as you actually have to do something before you focus on one target.