Page 1 of 2
LastLast

New achievements (screens) *updated*

Added:

Last edited by Hoddie; 2010-07-02 at 11:39 PM. Reason: Added 15 more

As an achievement whore.. I love you for posting these.

Those archaology achievments sound wicked, really looking forward to that profession

Ohhh! Nice Archeology achievements.

How in the hell do you get Martin Fury? I thought that was a GM only item.

Quote Originally Posted by Jshadow View Post
    man I just hope Earthen ring isn Horde only fraction;
    Screens capped from my new worgen char, though I don't suppose that's conclusive of anything atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Cenarius View Post
    Expecting that to be a placeholder of something (someone suggested the first Cata legendary, so they don't give name away maybe).

Deleted
    man I just hope Earthen ring isn Horde only fraction; as far as I know, all kinds of shamans are part of that group, even the draenei/broken
    still, seeing we got Wildhammer Clan...
    moreover, can't wait to finally meet up with Therazane! I loves elemental lords!^^

and I believer it'll be impossible to get all the legendary items, because: 1. Martin's fury is a GM item, 2. Atiesh is no longer obtainable, 3. impossible to kill Garr in that amount even since WoW started and 4. Thunderfury and Val'anyr are class specific.
    put it bluntly, I think it's more of a designer's joke =P

Quote Originally Posted by Jshadow View Post
    man I just hope Earthen ring isn Horde only fraction; as far as I know, all kinds of shamans are part of that group, even the draenei/broken
    still, seeing we got Wildhammer Clan...
    moreover, can't wait to finally meet up with Therazane! I loves elemental lords!^^

and I believer it'll be impossible to get all the legendary items, because: 1. Martin's fury is a GM item, 2. Atiesh is no longer obtainable, 3. impossible to kill Garr in that amount even since WoW started and 4. Thunderfury and Val'anyr are class specific.
    put it bluntly, I think it's more of a designer's joke =P
    lol how did I manage to reply to your post before you posted it? *lost* anyhow, the Legendary one is a Guild achievement.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Cenarius View Post
    That achievement wont reach the real game.. or if it does, it will probably obtain 1 of these legendary items(ofc removing MF). Its a joke

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoddie View Post
    lol how did I manage to reply to your post before you posted it? *lost* anyhow, the Legendary one is a Guild achievement.
    oh.....okay than =P
    tho it'd still be impossible to achieve for those wo weren't on vanilla-naxx farming
    which is like 5% of the world guilds

Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    Ohhh! Nice Archeology achievements.
    They need one more achievement for Archaelogy;

"It belongs in a museum!"

-Discover 10 Rare Artifacts.

Title:Indiana

Ahhhh a man can hope.

Added a few more.

thanks a lot, looking forward to seeing what they add to the general achievements and PvP!

Can't see any other new ones. Because it doesn't fully copy your achievement history, it's not possible for me to check whether there's another step above the ones like 'loot 25k gold'. There are categories for Battle of Gilneas, Twin Peaks and Tol Barad in the PVP section but they're empty.

10+ Year Old Account
    God bless you OP, I truly love you

Quote Originally Posted by Agroculture View Post
    They need one more achievement for Archaelogy;

"It belongs in a museum!"

-Discover 10 Rare Artifacts.

Title:Indiana

Ahhhh a man can hope.
    it belongs in a museum is the title for obtaining ALL of the rare artifacts, thats right all of them. Stop whining.

thats exactly the req too
    Im a wawiur
    http://stompingnerds.blogspot.com/ ill blog about what you want
    wish my post count was as high as yours

"Kill Garr 9650 times hopeing for that binding to drop" Hahahaha!! I love you Blizz! XD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullingrad View Post

lawl ^^

<3 blizz

edit:
    thats a guild achievement, right?
    ofcourse.. coz a warrior cannot get ateish, and a warlock cannot get val'anyr?

anyways, i bet its just a "hey its a beta, so lets just write some silly numbers here" :P

I hope it means that we can at some point get ateish again?

Quote Originally Posted by Forblaze View Post
    Those archaology achievments sound wicked, really looking forward to that profession
    I just reserved the name "Moriarty" because of it.
    It's not quite Professor, but Assistant Professor Moriarty is good enough for me!

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone notice how the last boss of both The Stonecore and The Vortex Pinnacle is High Priestess Azil? Interesting.
    The goddess in my avatar is Hayley Williams.