Thread: Cata pri spells

Cata pri spells

Anyone got a video of Life grip? archangel? barrier? mindspike? anything new really? saw a vid of a shadow talent and wondering what else is out there

Thumbs up Answers

Life Grip is a LV 85 Spell and the beta is limited to 82 at this time so no dice on that. However If you want to see some of the new available and working healing talents in action search youtube for Chakra Renew also you can follow the videos the channel around it's all priest pov from cataclysm.

thanks mate, big help

give a link because i have been searching for an hour and cant find 1 single beta video of priests on youtube u just get spamed by the fake videos

i really want to see some one use mindspike

GM/Raid Leader of <Air>, Sargeras-US, Alliance
    13/13M Mythic Morning/Day-Time Raiding Guild

Now recruiting for Legion! Apply at air-guild.com

The orbs and the chakras look all like place holders to me... Unless we get recycled paladin and shammy animations...

At least Barrier has its own animation, and not just a yellow AMZ!

Quote Originally Posted by Dianthe View Post
    The orbs and the chakras look all like place holders to me... Unless we get recycled paladin and shammy animations...
    Most likely. Just watching the chakra is making my head spin. As for the orbs, I think Blizz had promised us distinct graphics for that one.

GM/Raid Leader of <Air>, Sargeras-US, Alliance
    13/13M Mythic Morning/Day-Time Raiding Guild

Now recruiting for Legion! Apply at air-guild.com

In the renew chakra video the guy has both the Renew and the Smite Chakra up at the same time, even though the talent clearly says only 1 can be active at a time.

I'm confused now :C

Apart from that I just love all this shiny stuff. Shiny barrier and ZOMG WINGS!

Chakra animation is horrible. I can't imagine myself in a BG with that on my feet. "I'm here, come and kill me". Well, Chakra is useless for PvP anyways.

Archangel animation is quite unoriginal. Guardian Spirit and Spirit of Redemption are enough angels. Its mechanic seems fun, but the archangel concept should be changed to something different.

I love Power Word: Barrier and Shadow Apparitions And with Chakra video I have remembered how awesome is Power Infusion animation. I'm holy ><º

does mindspike work because there is no video of 1 being used

Quote Originally Posted by zoros View Post
    chakra animation is horrible. I can't imagine myself in a bg with that on my feet. "i'm here, come and kill me". Well, chakra is useless for pvp anyways.

Archangel animation is quite unoriginal. Guardian spirit and spirit of redemption are enough angels. Its mechanic seems fun, but the archangel concept should be changed to something different.

I love power word: Barrier and shadow apparitions and with chakra video i have remembered how awesome is power infusion animation. I'm holy ><º
    its

a

beta
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

Quote Originally Posted by VonGimli View Post
    its

a

beta
    Are you implying these are placeholder animations? At this point in development, I'd say these are what we will see at release unless public opinion dictates otherwise. At any rate, I don't think the game's state voids his opinions of the animations as they stand now.

The spinning thing might get old after a while, but at least you don't need the PowerAura addon for this buff.

Quote Originally Posted by matty View Post
    Are you implying these are placeholder animations? At this point in development, I'd say these are what we will see at release unless public opinion dictates otherwise. At any rate, I don't think the game's state voids his opinions of the animations as they stand now.

The spinning thing might get old after a while, but at least you don't need the PowerAura addon for this buff.
    Blizz has said they wanted original animations for them, so yea, they will be changed.

Fair enough. Lack of sleep is affecting my memory. I didn't recall seeing the "chakra effect" before but it does look familiar. I do remember Trolls having a racial ability for the shadow orbs at one time. What else could that look like?

Quote Originally Posted by VonGimli View Post
    its

a

beta
    Good reason to post our opinions, no? :P