Compare item option (shift+item)

Hello, i have problem with compare item option (shift and mousover on item), it doesnt work on my all characters dont know why, tried reste interface settings to deflaut and disabling all addons, but doesnt help, anyone knows how to trun it on again?

@edit
    just figured that many other things dont work, like linking quests and achievements, checking items look (ctrl + item), opening socket menu (shift + item) etc
    Last edited by tariel36; 2010-07-05 at 01:20 PM.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    run the repair tool - sounds like a problem with WoW, or with your WTF folder, or with one of your addons.

Quote Originally Posted by Taryble View Post
    run the repair tool - sounds like a problem with WoW, or with your WTF folder, or with one of your addons.
    I think it can't be a problem of addons or wtf folder, bcoz i tried to turn off all addons and still had a problem. gonna try repair tool

@edit
    Tried repair tool, it didnt help:|

problem solved with GM POWERS
    Last edited by tariel36; 2010-07-05 at 05:24 PM. Reason: problem solved with GM POWERS

Deleted
    Sorry for resurrecting an old thread but I'm having this issue, works on some of my chars but not all, deleted WTF, checked each addon one by one to be the same as the rest and still nothing :/ Anyone?

---------- Post added 2012-10-25 at 02:20 AM ----------

Found the issue, was key bindings for some reason