Bought an all in one computer and my mouse...

So as the title says , I bought a new all in one computer , and now since I dont currently have my own WoW discs , I downloaded the whole client ( 7.4 GB ) from the official site. Now when I opened WoW , my mouse cursor didnt and doesnt work. Since I have an all in one computer it has a monitor touch screen , so I did it with that to enter my acc name and pass to try and fix it ingame , but nothing. I even tried to put another mouse. Both mice worked prefectly , but the cursor isnt moving. Can someone please help me. I just started '' Repar '' in hopes of fixing it...
    Passing the 852 mark doesn't give me dat extra immolate tick. Bug?
    I think the guides that give haste values for new ticks all assume 5% Haste buff.
    You sure?!How much more haste do you assume I need for the extra tick?
    I'd assume you need 5% more

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Well firstly i'd like to ask why this in the PvP section.. But whatever
    Try to go into Video Options, there should be a check-box which says "Hardware Cursor", try to check it or un-check it, just the opposite of what it is now.. I have no idea if it'll work, but might be worth a try!
    Enhancement Shaman, Kalokagathós, Burning Steppes-EU
    Death is a gift, Life is just the paper wrapped around it.

Because the pvp community is much better then the general forum's one ... -.-
    I consider myself a pvp'er...
    And everytime I get a valid and good answer...
    Thank you Kalokagathos
    Passing the 852 mark doesn't give me dat extra immolate tick. Bug?
    I think the guides that give haste values for new ticks all assume 5% Haste buff.
    You sure?!How much more haste do you assume I need for the extra tick?
    I'd assume you need 5% more

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

If that doesn't work, you may need to set the external mouse as your default through the control panel from your windows start menu (assuming it is a PC).