Deleting Forum Accounts.

I'ma post this here since this seems to be the best place for it. Can't find a proper location. I want to have this forum account Deleted. I've PM'd Super Mods and higher ups to try and get it deleted, but so far I've heard nothing back from them. Does anyone know if it is possible to delete an account on here?

15+ Year Old Account
    We do not delete forum accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Cilraaz View Post
    We do not delete forum accounts.
    May I ask why?

Why do you want to delete it?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Miles Tails Prower View Post
    May I ask why?
    Why would you need to? Most would only use it to delete their account in order to avoid past posts. On top of that, deleting an account (and therefore, posts) can screw up the flow of multiple threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Cilraaz View Post
    Why would you need to? Most would only use it to delete their account in order to avoid past posts. On top of that, deleting an account (and therefore, posts) can screw up the flow of multiple threads.
    I want to delete it because I find the community in MMO-champion abhorring at best. I want to have this account deleted so someone else may take the name since it is a very popular name.

They could prolly just change the account name instead.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Miles Tails Prower View Post
    I want to delete it because I find the community in MMO-champion abhorring at best. I want to have this account deleted so someone else may take the name since it is a very popular name.
    You find the community suddenly "abhorring" because your signature image and avatar were denied? Umm, ok. I'm also not seeing the name as a very popular one, myself. In any case, how about we just lock this and call it a day?