Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    So get a better machine TotalBiscuit as im longing for moaaaar vids! Really... keep it up. I enjoyed your work. You are able to merge showing content and putting nice commentary into the vids very well. Get it going, I'm kinda bored here atm

10+ Year Old Account
    "Everyone's dead Dave" = Win

Quote Originally Posted by Patchopfer View Post
    So get a better machine TotalBiscuit as im longing for moaaaar vids! Really... keep it up. I enjoyed your work. You are able to merge showing content and putting nice commentary into the vids very well. Get it going, I'm kinda bored here atm
    My machine is fine, I can encode in almost real-time, it's my ISP that holds me back.

Ah fine, I'll blame the ISP then

Quote Originally Posted by Keristrasza View Post
    Bah kiting again? I was so thankful that shit was removed and they had to go and place it back. Don't get me wrong I find the new level of difficulty placed into these instances is a good thing(Even though Black Rock is as easy as it appears), but I hated kiting. I made a DPS class to DPS to do just that, DPS; not spend most a fight dancing around in a circle and keep a special mob away while everyone else gets the better part of the job. Hopefully *that* will be removed or start adding instance where kiting is needed by someone *other* than the hunters. I'd love to see something like a warlock getting forced to kite.
    CC to include kiting is back, not kiting alone. The best DPS are the ones that can get their CC in place and keep massive dps on the remaining mobs with breaking any of the CC'd mobs. Bring on the saps, fears, freezing traps, shackles, roots, polys, etc. You havent really played until you've ground out the 7+ mob pulls in Heroic Shattered Halls in a group wearing L70 blues. Kiting fights like the old Drak in vanilla UBRS weren't all that common.

So when the random dungeon queue gives me a group without any CC, what do I do?

There's a reason it was taken out of 5mans. It was hard to do correctly unless you always had the right players.

People can't even do Heroic HOR, and that's a simple heal/tank with some group positioning and kill order. I don't want to have to suffer through randoms with people who can't grasp CC'ing and kiting of all things.

Leave that to the raids, where complexity is expected.

Quote Originally Posted by delage35 View Post
    Kiting fights like the old Drak in vanilla UBRS weren't all that common.
    For Razorgore in BWL, our warlocks double and sometimes triple kited the dragonkin spawns with fear pingponging. It was good fun and all, but I wouldn't ask people to do this in 5 mans or anything.
    Last edited by fangless; 2010-07-07 at 02:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fangless View Post
    So when the random dungeon queue gives me a group without any CC, what do I do?

There's a reason it was taken out of 5mans. It was hard to do correctly unless you always had the right players.

People can't even do Heroic HOR, and that's a simple heal/tank with some group positioning and kill order. I don't want to have to suffer through randoms with people who can't grasp CC'ing and kiting of all things.

Leave that to the raids, where complexity is expected.
    Ahh the old 'people have trouble with existing content so it's ok for it to be easy and dumbed down'. How about we don't cater to the lowest common denominator and then act all surprised when doing so lowers the overall skill level of the community? A group without CC? What kind of group would that be exactly? There's plenty of CC to go around, nobody is expecting you to have to CC 3 different targets, but 1 would be nice, the expectation of kiting would be nice (there are plenty of classes able to do that, hunter is ideal, but others can pull it off). I truly despise this attitude that because some idiot pubbies can't do something, everyone should be forced to endure easy instances.

Also get a guild, random groups shouldn't be something you ever aspire to be a part of.

For Razorgore in BWL, our warlocks double and sometimes triple kited the dragonkin spawns with fear pingponging. It was good fun and all, but I wouldn't ask people to do this in 5 mans or anything.
    No-one is asking for Razorgore level kiting, but having some in the first place would be nice.

I want to have sex with your voice, TB.

The only classes that's don't have CC are Death Knights, Priests and warriors. Even so, death knights have chains of ice and priests have shackle. It's very unlikely you'll be in a group with these 3 only.

Excellent , excellent work totalbiscuit My hat is off to you

TotalBiscuit, Thank you so much for making the videos. I really enjoy the commentary A LOT, I enjoy the video content. There is nothing more you can do (maybe speed up some bits just a little faster).

As for those idiots trolling, and trying to flame you.
    Fuck them, you deserve a medal for you videos. Anyone who is too blind to realise the artwork you have done (videos), is a dumbass, and should be shot, with a potato. (Yes you can do that).

Kudos to you, here's a cookie, and here's +1 internets.
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom View Post
    Bolvar: Dammit! Kel'Thuzad, its happened again! I need you to go to get me more ice!
    Kel'Thuzad: But my master, the corner store is all the way in Kalimdor!

I love TotalBiscuit's videos, its good to see other ppls interpretations of what's happening in the new content and he makes it funny and enjoyable at the same time. He deserves a lot of recognition for what he has done - I especially like the worgen one

Yeah TotalBiscuit is hilllaaarious.. I enjoy his stuff and love the flair he gives on everything xD Look forward to seein more of his stuff in the future, these were great xD

hey

so when r u going to do siverpine