Thread: Absences

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Christmas holidays, I, like many others, will be absent. Don't set the forum on fire.

I will most likely be inactive due to an exam on tuesday; I will perhaps occasionally take a peek here but I won't be able to do too much;
    In case there has to be some reaction; Blackmage may godmode Ulay in Shadows Assembly and Madgod may GM Khor in the cursed Tower.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm gonna have a few days of low activity.

As those of you I've spoken to in IRC may know my entire WoW life has been destroyed and the people I considered friends don't seem to have known me at all over the year and a half I've known them.

hey guys I know it's a bit too late to say it, but I've got finals this week, so I hope yall can forgive my lack of activity... they end tomorrow, so expect me to be more active at approximately noon tomorrow, Eastern Standard Time.

Quote Originally Posted by The Madgod View Post
    hey guys I know it's a bit too late to say it, but I've got finals this week, so I hope yall can forgive my lack of activity... they end tomorrow, so expect me to be more active at approximately noon tomorrow, Eastern Standard Time.
    Same here, Although expect me back on tuesday of next week.

Some RL stuff has crept up, so I'll be gone from Roleplaying for the rest of the week. See you on Monday!

So I realize I've been gone for a very, very, very long time...
    Long story short, been in the hospital for a while, hoping to be back on track soon.
    ~ ♥ { Face of Death | The Cast } ♥ ~

Deleted
    I forgot about rp.
    Sorry 'bout that, I am back now :3

Deleted
    I'll be visiting the hospital, wich means I'll be gone for 8-9 days, approximately.

I have A LOT of work to do, and won't be here for a while. Sorry to any of my current RP's, Khorianas can GM me if he so wishes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

I won't be here from 4:00 till approximately 9:00 EST, so yall will have to do the reconstruction without me for that period o' time.

I won't be here this weekend from friday morning till monday evening. Extended weekend vacation, yay!

I'll be on and off today and tomorrow, as I have some 'puter trouble, as well as family coming over for Egg Day.

I'll try and continue with the RP's as best I can.

I'll be gone from May 2nd to April 31st. I am disrupting the forum, yaaaaaaaay!

Mod Edit: User was infracted for this post
    Last edited by The Madgod; 2011-05-18 at 02:12 AM.

Hey guys this is probably the most appropriate place to put this.

I appoligize for not being in the RP's, but I have an excuse! And it isn't shitty either.

For the past week, I have been slaving over a hot keyboard, rushing to make sure the last week of school was... well... not going to end up in me losing my chance to get into one of the better digital media programs in the country. In fact, I've spend about 9 hours today working on the last two parts of my physics paper I needed done...

In any case, I'm able to participate again without... y'know... being forced to do work! \o/

Absent, or less frequent visits for the next few days/weeks as I am either out of town or studying for end-terms.

So, I guess I'm back. School has been hell :x
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

I won't be here tomorrow and most likely also not on sunday

Deleted
    My computer has oficially died. This means I will be on and off as time and opportunity allows, untill I get myself a new computer.

I don't know when I'll be properly back, and I apologise for the inconvenience. People who're allowed to RP my charachters: You know who you are <3

I will be away from about now till Monday evening. Have a fun weekend, and don't set the forum on fire without me.