Thread: Absences

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hey sorry for my semi-absence. My new job just changed my hours and it is taking its toll on me but I promise I'll have some posts up tomorrow.

Deleted
    Will be gone for two days, will try and get some posts up for those RPs I am in atm. But stuff is a bit hectic atm

I'm so sorry. I've got to take a quick absence till Friday (2nd September). I'll have to resume RP's then.

Sorry again!

I swear, this time, I'll actually return! I'm honestly sorry, if I was gone when people didn't want me to
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

Deleted
    I've been without internet the last few days due to a broken modem, but I am back now and your lives may continue.

Deleted
    I'm back around more now. I'll be attending threads as soon as something catches my interest.
    ~ Saerwen.

Deleted
    Will be absent from the forums for an undetermeined time as I need to sort out some persenal stuff. In The void of Tempest keep just remove Nurre, will try and get a "exit post" up tomorrow for the Highlands thread. The trolls will be pulling out.

Good luck with the future RP Might drop by sometime in the future.

Getting mah wisdom teeth pulled on friday, and I have NO idea if I'm going to feel like or be able to roleplay or not. Probably will regardless, but I can't predict the future :P

Okay yeah my meds are being annoying. It's a lot harder for me to think, so I think I'll continue RPing tomorrow or tuesday or so... sorry for the hastle : /

I'm going on a permanent (for now) break from the RP forums. Thanks for all the funtimes.

So I'll finally have my comeback. I will resume some RPs I participated in and get a character relationships page online soon™

Also I might realize some ideas now that I have a bit more time on my hands again.

stay tuned : )

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    I will probably be very scarce over the next few days. On 8/26 my dog tore his ACL and on 9/15 he had surgery to fix it. On Friday, 9/30, the vet said he was doing well and could go on 10-15 minute walks.. Yesterday, only 24 hours later, he was walking in the yard with my dad and he tore the OTHER ACL. He is on hard rest again and needs to be babysat, and if I'm out of his sight for more than a couple minutes he gets anxious and tries to come looking for me. He isn't allowed to walk much, so he can't do this.

So yeah, if I get on over the next few days, I'll be brief.

I'm back to RP as of today. I've missed this forum.

I'll get my character relationships page up shortly!

Will be less active from the 20th till late on the 23rd due to me attending BlizzCon. I'll still continue with RP's, but I may be tired and not post with too much detail.

Deleted
    Obviously I'm a slight bit absent right now. I will be back soon, hopefully. You guys stay tight <3

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sorta absent atm, puppy just had surgery and needs constant care.

I'll be absent till the middle of next week most likely; I'm having computer sent out for repairs. Gotta love Dell

10+ Year Old Account
    Ill have extremely limited connectivity until Sunday, as I'm going out into the wilderness.............

My power's out!

So I may not be able to do anything once I get home. Hopefully I'll be back online for Thursday evening.

Power's back!

Also I'll have to deal with my soon-to-be-latest addiction, so I may not be as active, I'll try to RP but I can't make any promises.

Shit is going down in RL atm which leaves me with little motivation to post in any RP thread I'm currently in. I'm not sure when I'll be back, seeing how I might have to move soon as well. Sorry if I'm holding anything up, you're all free to go on without me until things are sorted here.