Thread: Absences

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'll be gone from the 24th till the 27th. Not sure if I'll be able to get on the forums so we will see. But Vadoor you can have free reign with Authur.

And sorrry syn, madgod, and elyaan. Drawning a blank for the hyjal thread. I might get a post up before I leave though so we shall see.

I'm going to be out of town until New Years so I'm going to have to bow out of the War for the North thread. It's been fun. Hope to pick things up again next year!
    Characters: Vianne Lioncrest
    Factions: The Crimson Lions

Expect (more) periodic posting from me, this week is my last week o' the semester, and I'll be busy with all my final projects and exam studying and whatnot.

I SHALL BE FREE ON THURSDAY AFTERNOON! \o/

Deleted
    as u seen i was inactive the last days this is because i am sick and dont feel well for now i dont rp till i am better for all the rp threads where my char in u gm

Okay. Some RL stuff has happened, and I'm going to drop in activity. It was evident today. I cannot apologise enough. If you need to keep any RP's moving, you're free to GM my characters.

The following only are permitted to GM my characters: Nonfictionless (Hyjal RP, North RP and Iris RP), Synaxis (Reclaimation RP and Iris RP), Madgod (Brothers RP), Vadoor (North RP), Thefinalwarden (Iris RP, Troll RP and Reclaimation RP), Saerwen (Iris RP) and Dubbelbasse (Troll RP).

I'll try and post as per usual, but I cannot promise anything. I am so very sorry.

Having computer trouble, so I may not be as active tonight and tomorrow, possibly. Depends on how fast I fix it.

As you might have noticed I have been very much absent recently from the forum, and I'm afraid it might be a little while again until I'm back. I am in the middle of moving, and the little free time I have managed to get these past days have been invested into some other RL stuff. Basically, a lot of things are happening right now. I will make sure all the RPs I'm in will be picked up again if only everyone participating can have some patience. Thanks!

I am going to be gone come friday for an unknown amount of time. My other half and I are going to be moving in with her sister for a while into her new house and she will be getting the net soon, we just aren't sure when. I will post myself out of the games I am involved with in a way that I might be able to be brought back in at some point after we get the net back. I am probably going to be half feral at that point for going so long without the net so I might need to be retrained in the ways of clicking on links and searching in a browser.

I'll be back from this weekend to my usual active and posting self. Just the holidays/having to keep on top of school work is making my spare time difficult at the moment.

Looking forward to it!

Deleted
    Currently busy, will be slightly away for the next week or so. Sorry guys!

Deleted
    I have been ponying
    sorry

So, seems I have returned!
    If there's still interested in picking up the dead RP threads that I'm participating in I'm sure we can work that out. Anyway, other than that I'll be lurking once again on the chat.

I guess same goes for me. I have finally got all my RL stuff going and could use a good RP again : )

Also my Armory is still open especially for the new RPers around here. See the thread-link in my sig.

Deleted
    I'll be returning to the Roleplaying Forums one of the following days, sorry for my long absence.
    - Found a new appartment, yay me!

Some family stuff has come up, so I will probably be less active on tuesday. Not like the RP forums can't go without a mod for one day... and I barely post on a daily basis anyway :P

Deleted
    Sorry for my sudden disapearence, seems alot of stuff felt like crashing at the same time so I need to take care of them. If you wish you can god mode Carl in your RP Elyaan.
    Not sure when things will clear up but hopefully in a week the longest.

Deleted
    Can finally post something so here it goes, some days ago my pc went crazy and chrashed and tooked kinda days to fix it but i am back now

Since people aren't active enough in my Scarlet RP, I've closed it. I'm also going on a break for a bit. See you people whenever.

my applogizes for not responding to roleplays in a prompt manner, this week has been fairly trying, and it doesn't seem like next week's going to be much fun either. I'll try and get some stuff in, though. Again, sorry.

10+ Year Old Account
    Going through a rough patch in my life. Will continue Time-Lost in some time, putting it on pause for a while.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.