Thread: Absences

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've decided I'm going to make a try at returning so hopefully I can help make it a bit more active round here =D

Either that or just sit around telling people that their bios are too long and tl;dring them.

You know, the usual.

I'll be away at least till tomorrow noon, possibly won't be able to post till tuesday afternoon. Have a nice weekend everyone.

15+ Year Old Account
    FYI I'm away from this thursday, returning on monday, travelling from the UK to Belgium to represent the UK at the European jujitsu championships

I sadly won't be able to keep a regular update shedule for the foreseeable future. I've got too much work on my hands, and I'm not really able to concentrate on creative writing properly, to a point where I'm happy with it. I might return with something big I've been planning in my next holiday but until then I'll basically retire from active RP.
    I will however still answer any Lorequestions you might have or comment on a bio or story.
    If anyone in the crusader's pinnacle RP would like to continue the NPC part I would happily give away the stuff I had planned via PM. Until then, happy roleplaying everyone.

I am going to RTX this year, and shall be without internets on the 7th and 8th.

Hopefully yall can do stuff without me / take a quick break thing from my RP. I might get Fic to godmode Charles for me. Will post in the thread with more details.

So, some of you may know that I've been absent from the RP forum for the last few months due to.. stuff. I've been considering getting back into this, so I'm basically just saying that I'm back. I'll be keeping an eye out for any good RP's that may take my fancy, so.. I guess I'm looking forward to getting involved with you lot again!

I've also got an idea for a little survival RP which has some final details that need fixing. It's south seas (pre-Pandaria) themed, and I'll be sure to post it once the smaller details have been finalised.

Well... ehr, hi guys! Never thought you'd see me again? Hah, Unfortunately, I've been not playing WoW for some years now. When was the last I posted here, two years ago/ gah, I feel old! Anyways, I've been itching to get back into role playing, so now I need to go and do all my bios again.... I'm back, though! Hopefully for good this time. I think I need to throw myself back into the melee.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

Hey guys,

I'm back, kind of. I'm getting the itch to RP some once again, so I'll keep a lookout for anything interesting.

Unfortunately I will have to leave all of the RPs I'm currently in. School is starting next week and I have been short on time these past few. Sorry for not letting you guys know earlier, but yeah, sorry. I don't know when I'll be back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    judging 25man raiding by LFR standards saying it requires no coordination, is like saying 5mans require cheese sandwiches because i like turtles.

10+ Year Old Account
    I forgot to make this post earlier, but I'm going to be out of town and out of internet from tommorow (Tuesday the 28th) to Saturday, which would be the 1st of september.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since I kinda announced my return to be the 1st of sep., I haven't actually made any posts in the RP's I left behind, mostly because I just haven't felt like RP'ing since I came back. Don't worry, I will return to the wonderful land of RP'ing at some point, but right now I just don't feel like it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have to apologize of my disappearance. I underestimated all the shit I would have to do before heading out for college, and then getting over here and having to set up in a new apartment (which's internet is still not working >.<). When I'll be entirely back, I don't know, but I hope to pick up again a bit here and there.
    My RP Characters:
    The Wandering Smith - Stephen Gallister

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll be abroad from 25 November to 6 December. I will try to get online but i don't exactly know if i would have the oppurtunity. I'll be back after 6 Dec. at worst case so take care.

I'll be out of town for Christmas and only have my phone on me. I'll try to update a post or two but don't expect much. Happy Holidays!!
    Pokemon Y FC: 0791 - 2268 - 4024
    PM me if you add me so I can get you back
    My RP Characters: Tobias Greyfang Oliver Ogleton Gar Plainstrider

Gonna be gone for a day on a trip with my gf. Be back soon!

Okey dokey guys I'ma level with you.

I haven't slept for over twenty four hours.

It's a long story and I don't really feel like explaining it (call it extra work time and a bypass for an uncomfortable bed), but I'd like to apologize for the lack of posting yesterday and today. I'm going to sleep early tonight so I can be up early enough for a bus that leaves in the morning. I'll probably post then, if I have the brain power. If not, sometime in mid afternoon or after dinner, depending on nap duration, if I need one.

In Wheatfields, feel free to explore all the areas but the meeting hall (Spoiler alert, I'm going there with Duronos and finding the warlock lair). Also Fic was right, the children don't know shit and they're scared of the big bad elf lady.

Deleted
    After a long (very long) time not been RP i have Decided to come back, With all schoolwork that's have been finished i got more time to RP again so see you soon in a RP!

I'm out of town, going to a seder tonight. Expect posts by midnight. Sadly it'll be the first legitimate time for me to post in a while. I've had a bit of a busy weekend, what with company coming over, then going back home for this and my birthday. It's been a whirlwind :P

I'd like to see some posts though *cough* aramore and elyaan and PK *cough*

I'm going into some light surgery later this evening. I'll try and get some responses out for the threads I'm in before then but I can make no promises.

Life's been hectic and I haven't had the "feeling" to roleplay, y'know?

Out of town for a couple days but will be back around monday when my vacation starts