Thread: Absences

Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

Absences

PLEASE KEEP THIS ON TOPIC! ONLY ANNOUNCE ABSENCES AND RETURNS!

This year's 4th of July weekend has unleashed the beast.

I HATE HOW 150 GOD DAMNED PEOPLE JUST VANISHED! Seriously, I am gonna chew some asses when they all return.
    It's freaking 4th of July weekend. People don't announce their absence , so we are stuck with god damn slow RP.
    Yeah, because I am going to chew asses when people return.

The beast and I agree that if you are going to take a leave of absence (which is going to happen. real life comes first), you should post here. Everyone leaving really slowed us down in a lot of the major RP's, and by posting here, we'll know which threads may slow down, so nobody just completely abandons an RP.

Nobody wants that

So yeah! When you need to leave the beloved roleplaying forums for some reason, just say when it is, how long it'll be, and if you don't mind, what you're doing. The modship, and your fellow roleplayers will be ever so greatful if you do so!

Note: This is for extended absences. If you're just going shopping, or you won't be on much for just one day, say so in any threads you are actively RPing in.

Let's say you're going on vacation to the mitten state for a week, and you're not sure if you will want to access the interwebs... That's the appropriate time to post about your absence.

And seriously, this is one of the few topics that NEEDS to be on topic, as in nothing but posting regarding your absence from the forums

10+ Year Old Account
    Could we also use this if there is a very high probability you will not be online more that a couple of minuets for the day?

Skylar, The Twilight Shadow.
    Shan'do Ninsho Wisepaw, Wardancer and future Shodo-Pan.

If it's only for one day, just post it in the thread, OOC... In fact, adding that to the OP

I wonder who this beast is

---------- Post added 2010-07-06 at 04:16 PM ----------

I am visiting the mitten in two weeks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

Any case though, let's stop the conversing so that the thread's back on topic

Deleted
    Yeah, I'm AFK. Massively. :P

Basically, I thought RL would give me time off. Seems I was wrong and there's little chance I'll be able to RP with you guys any time in the future.

I hope I'll be able to come back. For now, good luck, it's been great to RP with you. *Nodnod*

10+ Year Old Account
    Due to work, sports, school and real life I won't be around for a while, not sure when I will be back. Feel free to write me out of any RP I am in.

Skylar, The Twilight Shadow.
    Shan'do Ninsho Wisepaw, Wardancer and future Shodo-Pan.

Quote Originally Posted by Tharaldriel View Post
    Yeah, I'm AFK. Massively. :P

Basically, I thought RL would give me time off. Seems I was wrong and there's little chance I'll be able to RP with you guys any time in the future.

I hope I'll be able to come back. For now, good luck, it's been great to RP with you. *Nodnod*
    That's terrible. Strenght and Honor, alroei delana, peace.

I will be gone next week from thursday the 22nd, to sunday the 25th, as I am traveling to the mitten state of Michigan! We are making pit stops at parks and such on the way there, so don't be surprised if I don't get back on monday, even tuesday.
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

Quote Originally Posted by Garots View Post
    That's terrible. Strenght and Honor, alroei delana, peace.

I will be gone next week from thursday the 22nd, to sunday the 25th, as I am traveling to the mitten state of Michigan! We are making pit stops at parks and such on the way there, so don't be surprised if I don't get back on monday, even tuesday.
    DIGITAL OPS!!!! >:d

remember it :P

Oh and crap, that means I got my work cut out for me. Woohoo

10+ Year Old Account
    I admit I left after the slowdown last month but also because real life took priority for a while. I should be back to RP about halfway through August, though.

...I don't want to necropost but the links to my two chars are in my sig.
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

Deleted
    I kinda forgot about the whole rp thing.
    Yeah.. sorry.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hi all, been fun RPing with everyone and ive had a great time, but i have to take a short break to sort out some real life issues as well as deal with in game issues. my guild is falling apart and i have to try and hold it all together which is why i havnt been posting as much. Anyone just letting everyone know my characters are free to be continued or ignored. Have fun
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ve-Starstalker
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Light-Strider
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Iron-Hoof-Bio
    image of natyve coming soon
    Fryloc pic is avatar want to use him for most RPs since playing a girl is fkn hard as a guy

I shall be absent for about a week or so. Should be back the 7th. I'll be at a friends cottage

Deleted
    I'm going on holiday next wednesday for two weeks, should get back on the 25th. Don't expact me back though as I have a gig on the 25th aswell that finishes at 3 in the morning... on the 26th. SKA ISNT DEAD

10+ Year Old Account
    I shall be away from Thursday the 12th until Saturday the 14th.

Going to be gone for three days. Monday the 16th, to wednesday the 19th, heading back to Oregon! ^^
    Best of 5 years!

Might not post frequently for a while.
    Last edited by Ellié; 2010-08-17 at 05:58 AM.
    ~ ♥ { Face of Death | The Cast } ♥ ~

I will be absent until monday, starting on Thursday.

Deleted
    I am now back. My ears are ringing and my throat is a bit broke, but I have returned nonetheless.